2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

Camaro 'Vert Leaked!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 09:44 AM

That view of the girl driving it looks kinda fake where they put the sun flare, the body kinda looks photoshopped. The interior pic, my guess is they have a mockup of the interior and they photoshopped a body around it. But, that's just my guess. I doubt this is the official car we're seeing at NAIAS in Detroit
Old 12-29-2006, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by meissenation
That view of the girl driving it looks kinda fake where they put the sun flare, the body kinda looks photoshopped. The interior pic, my guess is they have a mockup of the interior and they photoshopped a body around it. But, that's just my guess. I doubt this is the official car we're seeing at NAIAS in Detroit

Yeah it looks fishy as hell in every way.
Old 12-29-2006, 10:38 AM

How does anyone think this looks real? To me its pretty clear thats a fake. And it doesnt help its from the same liars that did the Vette bull****. Why would anyone believe anything at all, not to mention, the very next story to come from them? And who is the girl? GM did NOT let some magazine drive the vert concept. She even looks fake...

Originally Posted by JasonD
What color would you guys say that car is?
GM wouldnt have just cut the top off of the red roller would they?

Last edited by MarineReconZ28; 12-29-2006 at 10:43 AM.
Old 12-29-2006, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Josh452
By Winding Road...chcek it out!

holy huge nose batman!
Old 12-29-2006, 10:52 AM

Funny, the nose doesn't bother me too much -- it's the god awful ugly rims.
Old 12-29-2006, 10:55 AM

Fake or not, that's what the silver coupe's interior should have looked like. The silver interior trim is far more attractive than the ugly copper/orange.

Also, why would they make the strip of color surrounding the front windshield silver on a red car?

I know the Solstice/Sky do that, and it's not attractive at all. I hope they don't try it on the Camaro. (Not that it matters to me I guess since I don't want a convertible.) The whole car should be painted the same color.
Old 12-29-2006, 11:52 AM

Either that woman is very small or that car is very BIG. photoshop.

Last edited by CAMAROJOE; 12-29-2006 at 12:06 PM.
Old 12-29-2006, 12:01 PM

Photoshopped and those wheels are hideous.
Old 12-29-2006, 12:15 PM
Disciple

Originally Posted by Doug Harden
Hey Jason & poSSum...are you guys going to the GM Style event next weekend @ the RC? I'll be there....hope to see some friendly faces
The Mrs. and I hit Detroit Jan 17.

Enjoy the event ... sounds like it will be quite something.
Old 12-29-2006, 12:50 PM

To anyone who seeks to post pictures of a Camaro convertible:

There are no pictures of it available.

GM owns the rights to any pictures, and they are currently available ONLY to the press and people who have access to the pics.

The Camaro pictures are EMBARGOED!!!!

What that means is that ANY picture you have of a "Camaro Convertible" is a photochop.

Both pictures of the "Convertible Camaro" posted so far are obvious photochops.

The picture of the red Camaro convertible has a woman in the seat who if she stood next to the car would barely come up to the beltline.

Although these pics give a good idea of what a Camaro convertible would look like, none of these are real pictures.

I can make a picture of bigfoot enguaging in carnal knowledge with a T-rex, but I don't think anyone would take it seriously...... unless either was obviously below the age of 18, of course.

I think we should take the convertible pictures that don't come from GM or wasn't taken at NAIAS with the same grain of salt and sense of perspective.

I hope this clears up any future attempts to have a "breaking" "real" picture of an "actual" Camaro convertible concept.

Thanks

GuionM
Old 12-29-2006, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by meissenation
It's a photoshop, here's more pics:

What's a Z01, or did Tom Peters mean Z10?
Old 12-29-2006, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by guionM
To anyone who seeks to post pictures of a Camaro convertible:

There are no pictures of it available.

GM owns the rights to any pictures, and they are currently available ONLY to the press and people who have access to the pics.

The Camaro pictures are EMBARGOED!!!!

What that means is that ANY picture you have of a "Camaro Convertible" is a photochop.

Both pictures of the "Convertible Camaro" posted so far are obvious photochops.

The picture of the red Camaro convertible has a woman in the seat who if she stood next to the car would barely come up to the beltline.

Although these pics give a good idea of what a Camaro convertible would look like, none of these are real pictures.

I can make a picture of bigfoot enguaging in carnal knowledge with a T-rex, but I don't think anyone would take it seriously...... unless either was obviously below the age of 18, of course.

I think we should take the convertible pictures that don't come from GM or wasn't taken at NAIAS with the same grain of salt and sense of perspective.

I hope this clears up any future attempts to have a "breaking" "real" picture of an "actual" Camaro convertible concept.

Thanks

GuionM
In other words, give it a day or so and another auto rag will blow the embargo wide open which will mean everybody will then be forced to do so in order to satisfy their readers.
Old 12-29-2006, 02:38 PM
Prominent Member

Z L 1
Old 12-29-2006, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Z284ever
What's a Z01, or did Tom Peters mean Z10?
I would go with ZL1, that L is right below that pesky O on the keyboard

I wonder if they will use Z11(conv) or Z10(hardtop) codes when the Camaro is picked up as the Indy Pace Car?
Old 12-29-2006, 02:48 PM

Yeah, maybe he meant ZL1. Wonder what the "new statements" might be? Transformer?

Quick Reply: Camaro 'Vert Leaked!