2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

Contacting GM about that Camaro concept...

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 05:50 PM
Disciple

Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada (20 min. down the road from the "Shwa"!)
Re: Contacting GM about that Camaro concept...

Originally Posted by 5thgen69camaro
No problem. I am trying to figure out how quad tip exhaust isnt messing with classic design. That one shocked me a little lol Anyway, welcome to the site!
OK, and although I may not agree with a lot of what you are saying, I appreciate the fact that as a 21 year-old, you obviously have the skills to compose a coherent and grammatically correct letter!
I just meet too many of your generation who I fear will never develop these skills!

Best regardSS,

Elie
Old 04-14-2006, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by willz
Damn Stefan, did they put you on Zoloft or something?
Originally Posted by jg95z28
I can't understand why some of you are giving him the time of day. (Especially you Stefan. ) Particularly because by his statements it is obvious he's never seen the Camaro concept in person.
Am I really thought of as the assh*le of this forum?

I'm a real nice guy in person...

Anyway I was just being nice…..I dunno why….I burn too many newbies....or I used to....

But yeah….after reading the rest of this thread I’m going to step away from the keyboard…

I don’t feel like educating today and this guys posts are hurting my eyes to read…..

Obviously someone who doesn’t know jack about the auto industry or what the Camaro is supposed to be.
Old 04-14-2006, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by sselie
OK, and although I may not agree with a lot of what you are saying, I appreciate the fact that as a 21 year-old, you obviously have the skills to compose a coherent and grammatically correct letter!
I just meet too many of your generation who I fear will never develop these skills!

Best regardSS,

Elie
Did you mix up your quotes between someone else and myself? I dont expect anyone to know but I am 29
Old 04-14-2006, 08:28 PM
Disciple

Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada (20 min. down the road from the "Shwa"!)

Did you mix up your quotes between someone else and myself? I dont expect anyone to know but I am 29
LOL! Thank you! Yes, I definitely mixed up my quotes! (1 too many vodkas tonight, I guess - must've clicked the mouse button in slow motion!) My comments were definitely directed at ferrariman355! I appreciate you pointing this out to me!

Best regardSS,

Elie
Old 04-14-2006, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by sselie
LOL! Thank you! Yes, I definitely mixed up my quotes! (1 too many vodkas tonight, I guess - must've clicked the mouse button in slow motion!) My comments were definitely directed at ferrariman355! I appreciate you pointing this out to me!

Best regardSS,

Elie
lol no problem. One of the hazzards of drinking and posting I guess. Just dont email some long lost love cause that could get ugly!
Old 04-16-2006, 09:24 AM

lol no problem. One of the hazzards of drinking and posting I guess. Just dont email some long lost love cause that could get ugly!
I guess she could email ME one of those!

Allow me to sing...(to the tune of Rawhide)

Trollin, trollin, trollin,
gotta keep a trollin,
keep acting like ***holin, rawhide!
Even though it's a waste of tiiiiiime,
I'll be here to whiiiiiiine,
A-trolling on this board, rawhide!

I've seen a car or two that I think could have been different, but I don't go on the forums, DEDICATED to them, and start insulting the design right off the bat. It doesn't get under my skin that the car wasn't designed to my liking. Instead, I go in search of something that I DO like, and leave everyone to their own tastes... Sorry, I guess I need some Zoloft.
Old 04-16-2006, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by merlinsteele
I guess she could email ME one of those!

Allow me to sing...(to the tune of Rawhide)

Trollin, trollin, trollin,
gotta keep a trollin,
keep acting like ***holin, rawhide!
Even though it's a waste of tiiiiiime,
I'll be here to whiiiiiiine,
A-trolling on this board, rawhide!

I've seen a car or two that I think could have been different, but I don't go on the forums, DEDICATED to them, and start insulting the design right off the bat. It doesn't get under my skin that the car wasn't designed to my liking. Instead, I go in search of something that I DO like, and leave everyone to their own tastes... Sorry, I guess I need some Zoloft.
No sweat. Agreed on the insult part. You get more flies with honey than vinegar. If you want someone to take you seriously you dont lead with the "when was the last time you beat your wife?" question. Personally this is the car Ive wanted GM to build for 10 years though, not 4. I hope to end up with one....