2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

found pics of Production Camaro next to Challenger

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by djn
Just disappointed is all, wondering how many others here feel the same way now mind your own business if you have nothing constructive to say.
If you paid any attention to Camaro news whatsoever, you'd know that's a preproduction test car. And if YOU don't have anything constructive to say, venture on over to the Challenger boards and don't clutter ours as suggested before.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:33 PM
djn

You move along who cares what you have to say? Go troll someplace else noob.
Old 07-09-2008, 03:30 PM

I'd like to get this straight...

You come to a CAMARO site, repeating how much you hate the CAMARO and are going to buy a CHALLENGER.

People suggest that you try a CHALLENGER site, which is more than appropriate.

You come back telling them that THEY should post something constructive, accuse THEM of being a troll and that no one cares what THEY say?

In fact, you were pointed out for not being constructive, and it is proven in your own posts.

In fact, your activities are very much like a troll's, coming to a Camaro enthusiast site and bashing the Camaro and then calling people names.

In fact, since you are bashing what people appreciate here, no one cares what YOU say. The additional fact that it is hypocritical fortifies that.

If you don't like the Camaro and plan to keep bashing it, you shouldn't be here.
Old 07-09-2008, 03:37 PM
djn

Originally Posted by BlackMetal
I'd like to get this straight...

You come to a CAMARO site, repeating how much you hate the CAMARO and are going to buy a CHALLENGER.

People suggest that you try a CHALLENGER site, which is more than appropriate.

You come back telling them that THEY should post something constructive, accuse THEM of being a troll and that no one cares what THEY say?

In fact, you were pointed out for not being constructive, and it is proven in your own posts.

In fact, your activities are very much like a troll's, coming to a Camaro enthusiast site and bashing the Camaro and then calling people names.

In fact, since you are bashing what people appreciate here, no one cares what YOU say. The additional fact that it is hypocritical fortifies that.

If you don't like the Camaro and plan to keep bashing it, you shouldn't be here.
I still own a Camaro and love em just hate the new one so get off my case.
Old 07-09-2008, 03:38 PM
djn

Oh and I don't call people names.
Old 07-09-2008, 03:44 PM
djn

Here's what they should have done with the new Camaro.
Old 07-09-2008, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by djn
I still own a Camaro and love em just hate the new one so get off my case.
That doesn't justify your bashing and NONconstructive posts while accusing others of it. I'll get off your case when you stop because you are bashing repeated what I and a lot of other people here like, after people try to explain how rude it is.

Originally Posted by djn
Oh and I don't call people names.
You called supr_bikr_99 a troll and a noob just a few posts above:

"You move along who cares what you have to say? Go troll someplace else noob."

Old 07-09-2008, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by djn
But they didn't. Live with it. Go buy a Challenger. Leave us Camaro enthusiasts alone.
Old 07-09-2008, 03:52 PM
djn

But they didn't. Live with it. Go buy a Challenger. Leave us Camaro enthusiasts alone.
The OP was about both the Challenger and Camaro so I'm in my element to make a distinction / comparison in this thread don't like it too bad stop your damn whining !
Old 07-09-2008, 03:54 PM
djn

That doesn't justify your bashing and NONconstructive posts while accusing others of it. I'll get off your case when you stop because you are bashing repeated what I and a lot of other people here like, after people try to explain how rude it is.

You called supr_bikr_99 a troll and a noob just a few posts above:

"You move along who cares what you have to say? Go troll someplace else noob."

That's not name calling how long have you been an active forum member? You should know that...
Old 07-09-2008, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by djn
Sorry but no. Regardless of what your personal opinion is the overwhelming majority of manufacturer car show visitors prefer the 5th gen just as it is.

PS. that thing is ugly (personal opinion).
Old 07-21-2008, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by djn
You move along who cares what you have to say? Go troll someplace else noob.
Whatever dude. Simply just saying if you want to voice your opinion, do it constructively like most of the other members here have done. You're pretty much in the minority here, so either say something constructive or GTFO.
Old 07-22-2008, 07:41 AM
djn

Originally Posted by supr_bikr_99
Whatever dude. Simply just saying if you want to voice your opinion, do it constructively like most of the other members here have done. You're pretty much in the minority here, so either say something constructive or GTFO.
I saw the official reveal yesterday and although Chevy needs a lesson in marketing from the folks at Dodge, I did like the pictures of the final Camaro. I'm glad they went with the round headlights and actually liked the interior as well. What you and others hear fail to understand is that the Challenger was used in this thread in comparison to the Camaro which makes both cars open game to critic and like it or not that is all I did.

Last edited by djn; 07-22-2008 at 07:43 AM.
Old 07-22-2008, 08:01 AM

Fair enough, but you were comparing a final product to a product in the developmental stages. Not really a fair comparison IMO. And I agree with the live reveal. I was honestly a little disappointed in the reveal itself. Really wanted to see a V8 car on display. And glad to hear you like the production version.