2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

SILVER 2009/2010 Camaro prototype (6/21)

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 11:54 AM

I wouldn't worry to much about the badgeing. I Dont think this is the production camaro ss that we will be able to get. I think
it may have some parts of the production intent car, but it is a movie car. Also I read somewhere in another post from an insider I think it was "camero" that said the badging is one of the last things they do for a car. That being said I dont think that we will get the small cobalt ss on the grill like this picture shows. Heck We may not have the bowtie on the fron or back the badging could be totally differant from what he think. Or it could be what most of us want. Right now no one knows for sure. (except acourse the deciples, Scott and people working on the car itself.)
Lets just wait and reserve judgement till we get the official word and pictures from gm and Or Scott.
Keep the faith as they say and we will not be disapointed.
I am anxious as all of you for this wonderful machine, and when I'm at work I get asked about it everyday allday and I have nothing to say. God I wish it was sept.
Old 06-23-2008, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by GSS9909
I wouldn't worry to much about the badgeing. I Dont think this is the production camaro ss that we will be able to get. I think
it may have some parts of the production intent car, but it is a movie car. Also I read somewhere in another post from an insider I think it was "camero" that said the badging is one of the last things they do for a car. That being said I dont think that we will get the small cobalt ss on the grill like this picture shows. Heck We may not have the bowtie on the fron or back the badging could be totally differant from what he think. Or it could be what most of us want. Right now no one knows for sure. (except acourse the deciples, Scott and people working on the car itself.)
Lets just wait and reserve judgement till we get the official word and pictures from gm and Or Scott.
Keep the faith as they say and we will not be disapointed.
I am anxious as all of you for this wonderful machine, and when I'm at work I get asked about it everyday allday and I have nothing to say. God I wish it was sept.
Dude, that totally makes me feel better, thanks.