2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

well -- it WAS Valentine's day.......

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 09:05 AM

Well, I always say I'd make love to my Mustang if I could. I love it that much.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:27 AM
BBOMG Organizer

Man! You sure know how to make us crazy....
Old 02-15-2008, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Fbodfather
I can hardly wait to see your reaction to this "very special automobile" when you first get a chance to drive it.................
it was a V8...............................
Let's just say we can hardly wait to watch you enjoying your new Camaros......
Originally Posted by 67 LS-1 & T-56
OK...reading totally between the lines....Scott is hooking us up with free test track time with every purchase of a V8 Camaro!!
Well, there is a GM ride and drive session scheduled for the September event in Indy...

http://www.indycamaro.com/Indy08/showindex.htm

Perhaps that is why Scott was telling us we need to "be there".
Old 02-15-2008, 10:06 AM

Maybe they are making a Firehawk version of the Camaro hence the "very special automobile" and the reference to fire. Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?

Hell, why *can't* we have a Camaro Firehawk? Are there crazy legalities involved?
Old 02-15-2008, 10:14 AM
2010 Camaro Moderator/Disciple

Originally Posted by Primus
Hell, why *can't* we have a Camaro Firehawk? Are there crazy legalities involved?
not crazy... but the "Firehawk" brand is property of Bridgestone-Firestone. SLP had to pay to use the name.... and a little inside info why BFG KDs were not made available for Firehawks through SLP Eng second sticker content like it was for SSs.

Firehawk is dead. More dead than Firebird... and Firebird is dead.
Old 02-15-2008, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by ChrisL
Miracle Max: Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do.
Inigo Montoya: What's that?
Miracle Max: Go through his clothes and look for loose change.

Old 02-15-2008, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Primus
Maybe they are making a Firehawk version of the Camaro hence the "very special automobile" and the reference to fire. Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?

Old 02-15-2008, 10:54 AM

Scott you are now a bigger tease then most skanks...i hope your happy

Old 02-15-2008, 11:17 AM

Hmm.....this only reinforces my suspicions that we'll be surprised with the 500+ HP "Bad-@ss" version first year out.

https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=539244

Old 02-15-2008, 11:22 AM

Does anyone remember a skit on Saturday Night Live about 6-8 years ago where Will Farrell was going on and on about his new car (I think it was a maroon Grand Marquis); how he just loved it? Un-naturally.
At the end of the skit, he walks around to the rear of the car, pulls down his pants, folds the license plate down to reveal a blurred out image, and then....um.....de-flowers the car.
Too funny!!

Scott,
I don't know how lonely you were last night, but that gig is only funny if it's on TV; pretty freaky if you were alone. (just teasing)
Old 02-15-2008, 11:37 AM
BBOMG Organizer

well....it WAS Valentine's day........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..............and being that I'm unattached AGAIN.........( big surprise there...)

............so -- I did "something" with a "very special automobile" that I can't show you or talk about................

.......let's just say it was MEMORABLE and I CAN'T GET THE SMILE OFF MY FACE!!!!..................

The future has gone past "looking bright" -- it's a fireball!

I can hardly wait to see your reaction to this "very special automobile" when you first get a chance to drive it.................
Are you sure that this experience was not enhanced by the fact that you had just driven a Chevy Aveo beforehand and as a result, anything more than a minivan would feel fast?
Old 02-15-2008, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by ChrisL
I know you're right but it doesn't make it hurt any less!! I really miss my '99 Firehawk T/A. I was stupid to sell it.
Old 02-15-2008, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by HuJass
Does anyone remember a skit on Saturday Night Live about 6-8 years ago where Will Farrell was going on and on about his new car (I think it was a maroon Grand Marquis); how he just loved it? Un-naturally.
At the end of the skit, he walks around to the rear of the car, pulls down his pants, folds the license plate down to reveal a blurred out image, and then....um.....de-flowers the car.
Too funny!!

Scott,
I don't know how lonely you were last night, but that gig is only funny if it's on TV; pretty freaky if you were alone. (just teasing)
It was the "Mercury Mistress"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5sOCEUpGZI
Old 02-15-2008, 11:59 AM

Silverado,
That's it!! So funny!!
It was my mistake, though. It was a Continental and it was Chris Parnell. It's been years since I'd seen it.

Thanks for finding that.
Old 02-15-2008, 12:08 PM

So what we need to do is put together a femme-bot to seduce Scott and take spy photos of whatever it he is doing with the Camaro. Our sneaky femme-bot bimbo may be able to sneak a ride. When she gets the proper evidence, smoke will come pouring out of her **** and ears, and she will self destruct before wirelessly sending the batch of photos to CZ28.com

Quick Reply: well -- it WAS Valentine's day.......