2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

White Camaro goes shopping (spotted at supermarket)

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 06:40 PM

White Camaro goes shopping (spotted at supermarket)

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3207

Old 03-15-2008, 06:42 PM

must be it's time of the month...it's got a tampon string hanging out the back
Old 03-15-2008, 06:46 PM

From that head on shot, it would look 10x better if the wheels weren't tucked up completely inside it like that. Maybe a fat tire version won't have that problem as badly, but they could still try to get the offset 'right' for the base versions IMO
Old 03-15-2008, 07:51 PM

sadly, look at the nose, scoop is closed off. it would be nice if that was functionable. I know, i know, they are not done, but still would be nice.
Old 03-15-2008, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by 1stls1
sadly, look at the nose, scoop is closed off. it would be nice if that was functionable. I know, i know, they are not done, but still would be nice.

While I don't care if it's functional, but I DO hope it's at least open on the production model.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by notgetleft
From that head on shot, it would look 10x better if the wheels weren't tucked up completely inside it like that. Maybe a fat tire version won't have that problem as badly, but they could still try to get the offset 'right' for the base versions IMO
To each their own, but if I wanted the offset wheels outside the body look I'd get huge tires with a wider offset on an SUV, on a performance car I want the wheels/tires under the body, but that's just me.
Clyde
Old 03-15-2008, 10:20 PM

I want to see one with badges! I also might have to buy a white one some day.
Old 03-15-2008, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by wildpaws
To each their own, but if I wanted the offset wheels outside the body look I'd get huge tires with a wider offset on an SUV, on a performance car I want the wheels/tires under the body, but that's just me.
Clyde
ummm he never said he wanted them sticking out of the car. they would look better if they werent tucked under so damned much
Old 03-15-2008, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by MauriSSio
ummm he never said he wanted them sticking out of the car. they would look better if they werent tucked under so damned much
Thank you. Those tires look like they're tucked in 4" from the edge of the flare as is. Makes me wonder what people who think the front view is menacing are smoking. It's contributing heavily to the tall and narrow complaint that the straight front/rear shots of the car are generating. It really has the 195/75R14 tired g-body look going on right now
Old 03-15-2008, 10:53 PM

Sorry this was too good to not post here too...

compliments of JaysonAych
Old 03-16-2008, 04:00 AM

^^^ Lol
Old 03-16-2008, 08:37 AM
Banned

where in "mid-florida" is this? still tampa or did they head to orlando ?
Old 03-16-2008, 09:52 AM

Thank you. Those tires look like they're tucked in 4" from the edge of the flare as is. Makes me wonder what people who think the front view is menacing are smoking. It's contributing heavily to the tall and narrow complaint that the straight front/rear shots of the car are generating. It really has the 195/75R14 tired g-body look going on right now
Thats called "fender flares" They are not tucked under the body the fenders are flared.

Although I am not feeling good about the production model, the wheels being how they are would be the least of my complaints. Little details have changed that make the car lose something. Its not "tough" looking. Its been softened.
Old 03-16-2008, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by falchulk
Thats called "fender flares" They are not tucked under the body the fenders are flared.

Although I am not feeling good about the production model, the wheels being how they are would be the least of my complaints. Little details have changed that make the car lose something. Its not "tough" looking. Its been softened.
Exactly. Wheels are one of the easiest things to fix yourself in the aftermarket if you don't like what GM offers.
Old 03-16-2008, 02:41 PM

I agree, that's one thing that i think most current cars, not just the Camaro, should do better.

whats the point of fender flares if the wheel doesn't fill it?

Quick Reply: White Camaro goes shopping (spotted at supermarket)