3rd Gen / L98 Engine Tech 1982 - 1992 Engine Related

Are these tires any good?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2003, 11:07 AM
85_LG4

As a matter of fact, my stereo (Hifonics.. the old-style) is PURE AMERICAN! And so are my Lanzar's, and my Pioneer's.. STi.. wtf? Even if ya *do* win, (driving a ***-Crap vehicle), you still *loose*.. it is japanese.. the ****ers killed our dads and grandparents... and whats worse? Not only once did they try it once.. but twice they tried to kill us! Ever see Pearl Harbor? That story is based on *actual events*.. which means, those poor sailors, in the burning water, (burning due to the oil in it..), and those sailors that drowned, or had their skin ripped off, was due to your *awesome* japanese *friends*.
Something to keep in mind..
Just keep on contributing to those *Awesome* jappers!

Old 10-31-2003, 11:09 AM
85_LG4

As a matter of fact, my stereo (Hifonics.. the old-style) is PURE AMERICAN! And so are my Lanzar's, and my Pioneer's.. STi.. wtf? Even if ya *do* win, (driving a ***-Crap vehicle), you still *loose*.. it is japanese.. the ****ers killed our dads and grandparents... and whats worse? Not only once did they try it once.. but twice they tried to kill us! Ever see Pearl Harbor? That story is based on *actual events*.. which means, those poor sailors, in the burning water, (burning due to the oil in it..), and those sailors that drowned, or had their skin ripped off, was due to your *awesome* japanese *friends*.
Something to keep in mind..
Just keep on contributing to those *Awesome* jappers!
And btw.. the *only* reason they leave us alone now, is because they *know* we will kick their asses again!

Old 10-31-2003, 12:08 PM

I put Kuhmo 712's on my IROC and have been happy with their performance. Especially considering their low price! I've never been able to hook up so well with my car. Even in the rain they are impressive. I used to hate driving my car in the rain because it would get sideways every time i hit the gas, now it grabs and stays straight.
Old 10-31-2003, 03:12 PM

Your ignorance and stupidity is so awe-inspiring, I don't really need to reply to it with any points. Its self explanatory. Its racist **** like this that gives the rest of us a bad reputation.

And try reading a history book before making another post filled with that senseless babble. Kthx.
Old 11-01-2003, 05:02 AM

Originally posted by KnightRider350
Your ignorance and stupidity is so awe-inspiring, I don't really need to reply to it with any points. Its self explanatory. Its racist **** like this that gives the rest of us a bad reputation.

And try reading a history book before making another post filled with that senseless babble. Kthx.
Amen
Old 11-02-2003, 09:31 AM
85_LG4

Try reading a history book? WTF does that mean? I mean.. come on.. can't come up w/ a *real* response?