Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

3rd gen Emblems and trim?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2003, 09:13 PM

3rd gen Emblems and trim?

Well, I washed my 86 Iroc today for the first time, and noticed that my rear emblems are just hanging on very loosly, so I pulled them off and got all the crap off that was left of the tape. They are still in good shape, but the 3m type sticky tape was all cracked up (Phoenix sun does that I guess).

Is This a reputable site to order from:

http://www.fbodymotorsports.com/8292_New_Camaro_Emblems

Only about $20 each, has anyone ordered from them before? Any problems?

"5.7 Tune Port Injection" emblem fit where the old "Tune Port Injection" emblem was? I now have a 350, and would like the 5.7 emblem. I assume they are the same size and will fit in the little goove?

Also, I hate the look of the "trim" that goes along the side, They don't appear to be held there by the same sticky tape, so I assume there are holes in the body under them? If there arn't any holes, I'd like to take them off, if there is... well, I'll just leave them for now.

Thanks!
Old 03-11-2003, 08:55 AM

Re: 3rd gen Emblems and trim?

Originally posted by Error404
Also, I hate the look of the "trim" that goes along the side, They don't appear to be held there by the same sticky tape, so I assume there are holes in the body under them? If there arn't any holes, I'd like to take them off, if there is... well, I'll just leave them for now.
Thanks!
If you're talking about the trim that runs horizontally(sp?) along the doors and is about halfway up the door, then no there are no holes under it, only adhesive.