Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

((((((c h e c k t h i s o u t))))))

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 03:03 PM

((((((c h e c k t h i s o u t))))))

HA HA got you to come in lol I just wanted to tell you all that I was thinking of some ways to make this section not so dead. Its pretty simple POST more and SHARE more ideas with us what your doing with your car or a car. Post more pix of your car or new parts. I like to post up just about everything I do to the cars I have I just dont like coming across as a post hoe but at this point we all need to be a HOE on here to make this section ALIVE again LMAOOO

I like this site alot and it might not be the biggest car site out there but I must say there are some good ppl on here. Other site that are pretty big you always come across cocky ppl or just ***** lol sry! I dont know I'm sure you all have some ideas to help as well or am I the only one that feels this way? Let me know what you all think?????
Old 10-27-2011, 03:39 PM

Re: ((((((c h e c k t h i s o u t))))))

I applaud your effort here, Zee. Like we were talking about in that other thread, this place is becoming a shell of what it once was. I want to see this site and others from the good ol' days of 4th gens come back to life. No pics right now, but here's a vid of my trash at the track. I couldn't figure out how to embed it, so here's a link.

http://youtu.be/A_JYTcyr4PY
Old 10-27-2011, 07:01 PM

Nice! NOw that's what I'm talking about. I have some pix I took today of my car that I will put up ASAP.

right on TD95Z thanks for sharing that video and your TA is far from trash so now go out side and give it a hug LOL
Old 10-29-2011, 12:45 AM

ZEE stop bein a post hoe lmao nah just kiddin I agree with you 100% I like this site alot better than the other "popular" site too many butt nuggets over there (yeah butt nuggets lol just use your imagination and run with it) but you know I'm good for new ideas I'll start bein more of a post ***** but it might be a couple weeks I was on my way to the rideout last night and my ICM took a crap on me again so I'll be doin the 24x swap asap, I gotta get this thing runnin so I can finish the bumper.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by lymlyt96
ZEE stop bein a post hoe lmao nah just kiddin I agree with you 100% I like this site alot better than the other "popular" site too many butt nuggets over there (yeah butt nuggets lol just use your imagination and run with it) but you know I'm good for new ideas I'll start bein more of a post ***** but it might be a couple weeks I was on my way to the rideout last night and my ICM took a crap on me again so I'll be doin the 24x swap asap, I gotta get this thing runnin so I can finish the bumper.
more HP more problems LOL why can't we just leave our cars stock LMAO

hope that works out for you and yes can't wait to see the car when its all done but you know we can never be done LOL