Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Green Machine!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2004, 12:23 AM

Green Machine!

Okay, so the title makes this post a little more exciting than it is, but i need help! I have a 1994 Camaro Z28, it's green and automatic, i want to do some mods, such as...neons, green dash lights, green vents, and i want the whole interior to be reupholstered in black...i put green underglow on it, and i've got some ideas (i'm putting small neons in the door speaker grills once i buy the dual speaker kickpanel enclosures for 6.5" and 1" speakers, and i have green strobes in my rear speaker grills, next to my speakers, as well as a neon rod in the trunk, shining on my subwoofer amplifier) but does anyone have any good ideas on neon placement? also, how do you take out the Camaro vents, i don't want to paint them while they are in the dash...and does anyone know any good, cheap, ways to reupholster the interior...especially the headliner and seats...

thanks in advance! any more custom mods would be really appreciated!

Nick
Old 08-30-2004, 12:35 AM

Re: Green Machine!

be very careful not to overdo the neons. a lot of people on the board have had good luck replacing some stock bulbs with LED's.
Old 08-30-2004, 12:40 AM

Don't worry, I just want a few neons just to grab a little attention every now and then, but I can't stand when people load up their car with tons of neons, and do a sloppy job, but every once in awhile there are people who have very clean neon installs, like my underglow, everyone was impressed at how clean of an install i was able to do for a car that has nearly no perfect places to mount it. I hate visible neon rods, but the glow is what i want.

Thanks for the reply.
Nick
Old 08-30-2004, 01:36 PM
djn

Originally Posted by 9428Green
Okay, so the title makes this post a little more exciting than it is, but i need help! I have a 1994 Camaro Z28, it's green and automatic, i want to do some mods, such as...neons, green dash lights, green vents, and i want the whole interior to be reupholstered in black...i put green underglow on it, and i've got some ideas (i'm putting small neons in the door speaker grills once i buy the dual speaker kickpanel enclosures for 6.5" and 1" speakers, and i have green strobes in my rear speaker grills, next to my speakers, as well as a neon rod in the trunk, shining on my subwoofer amplifier) but does anyone have any good ideas on neon placement? also, how do you take out the Camaro vents, i don't want to paint them while they are in the dash...and does anyone know any good, cheap, ways to reupholster the interior...especially the headliner and seats...

thanks in advance! any more custom mods would be really appreciated!

Nick
Neons on a Z I don't know, its just to rice for my taste.