Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Hardest Camaro's Ever!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2004, 08:12 PM

can trans am's play?
Old 03-20-2004, 08:37 PM

j/k dont worry i like your trans am
Old 03-20-2004, 09:39 PM

thanks!

i just mentioned t/a's cuz theres a few im a big fan of on here
Old 03-21-2004, 01:42 AM

OK TA's are in the running too lol !!!!! (3rd and 4th gen)

pu12en has just made it on the list!!!!!! ALL WHITE DUBS on a black car with white interior.... just dern puuurty. Check out his thread, he uploaded pics of the new wheels
Old 03-21-2004, 01:55 AM

suncoastT/A's bird and TransAmG2 get the t/a vote

for camaros, theyve already been listed
Old 03-21-2004, 02:00 AM

To me "hardest" would mean most bad ***, but it seems to me you are saying the nicest looking? If so you left out CamaroCasanova...and me of course (yeah right, maybe someday)

Definately all the people purenrg named deserve respect in the appearence department including himself.

And Brent94Z for having the largest collection of nice looking 4th gens. What is he up to now like 4 or 5???
Old 03-21-2004, 07:18 AM

Brents' Z made me start to modify the appearance of my 93Z, so I would have to say it!
Old 03-21-2004, 07:34 AM
Super Moderator

Originally posted by bigdreamZ
And Brent94Z for having the largest collection of nice looking 4th gens. What is he up to now like 4 or 5???
LOL! Actually, I wish it was 4 or 5. It's really 6.

Wanna buy one? I'm looking to sell three... one is supposed to be sold though so really just have two left that I'd like to sell. hahaha
Old 03-21-2004, 01:27 PM

Brent I did'nt know you had that many!!!! Lucky dog lol. The only one I saw was the yellow one (nice as hell btw) and I did'nt see that until the other night.

Yea I need to slap myself for not putting cassanova in it. He has donr more custom stuff to his than almost any other. Plus he was the second car to have dubs on this site (matt being the first). So with that said it seems to be a general concensus among everybody. Here's the updated list.

1) Whistler
2) Chucky
3) cassanova
4) sprewell camaro
5) Tishan
6) camaroism -this car causes a lot of debating so he's doing his job.
7) Pu12en- the new wheels are off the hook

*bonus- the 700hp 427 aluminum block ZL1 (owners name unknown)

and basically all the cars that come out of berger or GMMG lol.
Old 03-21-2004, 05:00 PM

wow...where to start there are so many good looking ones. crazy to see mine up there on some of your lists, there are so many better looking ones than mine IMO. some of the hardest off the top of my head in no particular order would be Crackhead Matt's, Chucky's, Cassanova's, Brent's (all 500!), Paul's (Purenergy), and Whistler's. those are some that have inspired me to do some of the things to mine, thats why i look up to those so much.
Old 03-21-2004, 06:50 PM

Can 2nd gens play?

*shrug*

Old 03-21-2004, 09:40 PM

I thought this was a list of custom cars? I don't mean to down play what others have done, especially since I myself haven't done that much, but I don't really consider ground effects as custom.. if they're molded, ok, but buying something and bolting it on whether it's from autozone or vizage.. sure one looks cheesy and the other looks amazing (respectively) but if we're going to talk about custom, let's talk custom. True targa top, door conversion, molded headlights, etc are truely hard rides. When you can count on one hand how many of them you've seen with that mod, y'know you got something custom. Well, that's just my 2 cents. To those I may have offended if their ride was on that list, sorry!
Old 03-22-2004, 02:02 AM

Originally posted by meissenation
I thought this was a list of custom cars? I don't mean to down play what others have done, especially since I myself haven't done that much, but I don't really consider ground effects as custom.. if they're molded, ok, but buying something and bolting it on whether it's from autozone or vizage.. sure one looks cheesy and the other looks amazing (respectively) but if we're going to talk about custom, let's talk custom. True targa top, door conversion, molded headlights, etc are truely hard rides. When you can count on one hand how many of them you've seen with that mod, y'know you got something custom. Well, that's just my 2 cents. To those I may have offended if their ride was on that list, sorry!
now, now... thats just plain mean.
Old 03-22-2004, 03:38 AM
Super Moderator

Originally posted by meissenation
Well, the originator of the thread listed people's cars who have primarily just 'bolt on' mods. His view of "custom" is obviously different than yours.

Since this is his thread with his version of hard/custom, if you'd like to see more of the "fab it yourself" type mods, you might consider making a topic about "custom fabb'd" mods or whatever you want to call it That should be an interesting one too
Old 03-22-2004, 06:22 AM

Yeah, you're right. Guess our definitions are a lil different, but s'all good. Definitely didn't mean to offend anyone on the list, your cars are all definitely better lookin than my stock one. Maybe I'll start a custom fabrication thread once I find more cars to list.

Quick Reply: Hardest Camaro's Ever!!!!