Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.
View Poll Results: which is more rice?
yellow v6 camaro
65.96%
v6 trans am
34.04%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

which is more rice?

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2004, 05:00 PM

I think its overworked or to busy on the yellow camaro...

and the firebird is rice a roni..or american white rice..its posing as something that its not..like any type R out there that is not a type R... get it
Old 04-13-2004, 08:07 PM

Both cars look sweet, I do not like the wheels on the camaro.
Old 04-14-2004, 07:13 AM

Originally posted by camarobabe02
I think they both are a disgrace... why **** out american cars? i just dont understand it....you dont know how many mustangs i have seen that are just pure ****! it makes me sick everytime i see it!!
Last edited by: 94BlackBowtie
Originally posted by Caps94ZODG
I think its overworked or to busy on the yellow camaro...

and the firebird is **** a roni..or american white ****..its posing as something that its not..like any type R out there that is not a type R... get it
Last edited by: 94BlackBowtie
You guys need to go back and edit your post as I have for you in the examples above - you made these posts after the **** rule.
Old 04-14-2004, 10:52 AM

Go for the camaro if you really want that style....... Not too sure about the hood on either of them....... the hood looks better on the firebird then the camaro.
Old 04-14-2004, 07:45 PM

what a nice wheels on that camaro
Old 04-14-2004, 08:51 PM

Originally posted by 94BlackBowtie
You guys need to go back and edit your post as I have for you in the examples above - you made these posts after the **** rule.
ohh my I didnt know it was in effect. and taxes are due!!!

yea I mear ya..I dont use it much but it is R!C3d out that firebird you know, any way you take it its R!C3
Old 04-15-2004, 02:59 AM

camarobabe02:I think they both are a disgrace... why rice out american cars? i just dont understand it....you dont know how many mustangs i have seen that are just pure RICE! it makes me sick everytime i see it!!
I had a very nasty comeback for you but I couldn't bring myself to post it so just take the advice(advice:"I don't like it" not "It's a disgrace")

knight5:what a nice wheels on that camaro
What a nice use of grammar on that post.

Thanks to all those that gave compliments on my ride.
Old 04-15-2004, 04:49 PM

How are the ground effects, spoiler, and non-camaro hood on a camaro rice??? I think all three look good on that yellow camaro. I just don't like the wheels or tailights. It seems if you do anything to make your camaro look like anything other than stock it is called ***.
Old 04-15-2004, 11:18 PM

I agree, to me wether you trick out the looks or rig it for speed your messing with the original state of the car. Same thing.
Old 04-16-2004, 07:00 AM

ZELL.

let me defend her comments since I think I can explain, and have something to do with it.

I have always told everyone I see and is something I stand by, that you work on speed first and then looks. Whats under the hood is what we are always after. when she wants to get somethign for her car I tell her think engine engine engine..and she is thinking like me now on that. Your car looks very fast, can it back it up against a real Z28 or SSof the same year? not really?

second, her or I either together or seperate driving my Z, kids mostly pull up next to us in cars that are all visually exciting or visually disgusting cars, yes..rev their engines at us..do some stupid stuff to get us to race. and we sometimes take the bait and smoke them in a plane jane looking Z28, and we get the ricer fly by or the hazards when we are turning?? WTF?? and its been with all types of cars trucks and everything. you name it down here in Orlando you got it cars you can see or hear a mile away yet they take a mile to get to 100MPH. Including alot of people like yourself who make it look fast, BUT maybee not like you who also "think" it is fast cus it looks fast and look stupid trying to pull of the fast and furious.
and thats why she said what she said.

just the other day I saw two import kids on the street line up, one was in a bright yellow tiberon with all the "looks fast" stuff on it, and an old CRX primered and a little beat up..the light turned green and they took off. the little beat up CRX just took off leaving that Tiberon huffing away just to get to 60MPH.. the little CRX was pretty quick..now one of them is R*** yes it is...the other isnt..

is the T/A R*** yes it is..or as he puts it poser, whatever you call it it is not a T/A, and doing something to make your car look like what it is not is the popular term R***, its the slang term now for everything. is it overused yes, bt looking at all the crap out on the road, there is about that much of it as we misuse the word.

For what I can say that would make more sense I hope. all that work you have done to your car, and you use the excuse as lower insurance? your not saving much..you could of got a LT1 or even a LS1 Camaro and make it rediculously fast for about as much as you put into looks of your car. But if your just into looks?? then each his own..were into making things fast not just looking fast. That comes later.

the way I see it shes got a V6 stang and minimal visual styling on it and were thinking of some GT upgrades, tires lights and stuff, but more about motor, s/c it or something. and showing the visualy looking fast cars that a stock looking V6 stang is going to smoke you..

same goes for my Z..looks just like a Z28 with some stuff put on for some class...but dont line up with something that looks fast

your into looks were into speed...and the T/A is R***

nuff said