Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Need Decals?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 06:24 PM

Need Decals?

I guess this person is pretty new to selling decals. First got a PM from her asking me to refer people to her website hopefully helping her get some business from here. Well, to make a long story short, she is going to try to sue me for $14,000. Her lawyer will be contacting me on Monday, and she has turned me into the moderators. LOL. All because I said I would have someone look at her artwork for an idea of a tattoo!!! So, I personally would invite all of you to stay away from thejackbull. I will keep you all updated as how things go, but if you EVER need decals make sure you go to BrentZ28.

Just and idea of her business approach "bahd rain II: Trust me, i wouldnt want my artwork on you or your car, doesnt bother me one bit."

FYI just buy from Brent, he's much easier and very professional, as you can see he has a great reputation on the boards anyway.

Thanks all.
Old 09-29-2005, 06:26 PM

Re: Need Decals?

First of all, i didnt ask for him to 'pass it around' and advertise for me. Someone from this board gave me a few names of people looking for decals so i sent out a touch-base and was happy.

Well when he wasnt happy with what my terms were, he made a disrespectful comment of ' ill just print it off and have it altered by my friend ', of course i got pissed and exploded. I'll protect my art even at the cost of business.

Yup. Was a fun conversation that one.
Im not here for business anyway, i here to learn something about my car.
Old 09-29-2005, 09:38 PM

for decals I wouldnt go to anyone but brent. I have ordered stuff from him for both my camaro and my bird and he even set me up with a very nice set of special decals that ill have pics of soon.

Brent
Old 09-29-2005, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by camaroKid223
for decals I wouldnt go to anyone but brent. I have ordered stuff from him for both my camaro and my bird and he even set me up with a very nice set of special decals that ill have pics of soon.

Brent
Agreed 10000%. The man does excellent work and from now on nobody else will get my business.
Old 09-29-2005, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by camaroKid223
for decals I wouldnt go to anyone but brent.
My thoughts exactly. I've bought from him before, and will continue to do so for all my vinyl for as long as he decides he's going to continue doing it. For a side hobby, he sure puts out high quality work that would make you think it was his 9 to 5.

I should be getting some from him in the mail in the next couple days sometime, actually.

No offense to anyone else doing vinyl, of course.
Old 09-30-2005, 12:30 AM

$14,000!!??......And what exactly are you being sued for again I'm sure the judge will wonder the same thing.
Old 09-30-2005, 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by 2000GTP
$14,000!!??......And what exactly are you being sued for again I'm sure the judge will wonder the same thing.
Yea i agree, im only pre-law student right now but good luck on that lawsuit jackbull. There is alot of leway with artistic redering.
Old 09-30-2005, 12:06 PM

I really didn't do anything, basically just started talking to her about decals, and she got pissed because I wouldn't pay her $15 for a .jpg file. LOL So all the sudden her lawyer is coming after me on Monday...ROFL I honestly hope he does, because I will file a counter claim for harrassment or something

Looks like the word is getting around pretty easily about staying away from her, make sure you sprend the word, no one else needs to go through this. And everyone knows Brent is reliable and well known.

Thanks guys.
Old 09-30-2005, 05:51 PM

There is no lawsuit. Its funny how you carheads blow things out of proportion more then they already are.
Old 09-30-2005, 05:53 PM

No to mention how immature and un-adult it is to go and screw someones business just because of what you heard and not what you experienced yourself. Formula's reaction was provoked. He implied bluntly he was going to just take my artwork anyway without asking permission, im entitled to protect my work from people like that.This is all a bit of nonsense that was already settled and dealt with anyway. Find someone else to harass.
Old 09-30-2005, 06:13 PM

Surprised this thread wasn't deleted yet...
Old 09-30-2005, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by meissenation
Surprised this thread wasn't deleted yet...
Surprised thejackbull's account hasn't been deleted yet. She had a link in her profile to her business (unpaid advertising) and then on top of that was contacting people trying to sell them her artwork as well through the board without paying to be a "Supporting Advertiser".

No need to worry though, I think it's a pretty safe bet that Brent has higher quality work, is more reliable, and much nicer to deal with.
Old 09-30-2005, 06:42 PM

Well, she already had her one thread in here that was advertising as well, but that got deleted.

Which reminds me -- can someone answer, WTF is a Nissan Z28?!?!!??!
Old 09-30-2005, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by meissenation
Well, she already had her one thread in here that was advertising as well, but that got deleted.

Which reminds me -- can someone answer, WTF is a Nissan Z28?!?!!??!
A what?
Old 09-30-2005, 10:58 PM

Her boyfriend drives a Nissan Z28, but had no pics. I just want to see what the hell it is lol.

Quick Reply: Need Decals?