Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

need help on headlight covers...those with clear

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2002, 09:49 PM

Izod: i've done all of the work on my z with alot of help from a gearhead i use to work with. he has an impala ss so what i don't know he knows and vise versa. you're right there is no one around here to do work on these cars, they don't know anything about them. i've had to do everything myself. i'm getting ready to start work on a 383 for my z hopefully soon. once again because no one around here knows how. gotta love the boonies!!

------------------
93Z A4,!iat,!cat,!tb,!egr,nitrous hp cam 218/230,pro magnum 1.6 rr's,pro magnum lifters,chromemoly pushrods,holley afpr,ed wright custom chip,k&n cai,holley 52MM tb,meziere w/p,160 deg.themostat,taylor 8.5 wires over valve covers,msd blaster coil, msd 6A ignition,march power & amp pulleys,mac headers & y pipe jet hot coated,borla cat back exhaust,hotchkis phr,bmr stb. "the guy who said if it ain't broke don't fix it just doesn't get it!!"
Old 08-25-2002, 11:15 PM

stang: ah I went to menchville, it was... fun.... haha.

big: well do you at least know who should do my exhuast. I'm jealous of a 383, I'd kill for one of those beasts. I need to do my gears too here soon, kinda sucks - I do some work myself but I lack the tools, time, and some of the expert knowledge to get everything done I want to, also sucks that theres not a REAL track for miles....
Old 08-26-2002, 04:59 PM

Izod: i can tell you of an outstanding muffler shop. it's alittle of a drive from blacksburg but it's REALLY worth it. i had mine done (since i hate exhaust work) by a guy in radford. he screwed my borla all up, he welded it so i couldn't change my plates and everything he done looked like crap. my buddy with the SS told me about Barry's Muffler Shop in hillsville. it is a good drive to it but very easy to get to. he took it all apart fixed all the crap the other guy messed up and done a great job. he's very good and **** about his work he bent 4 pieces of exhaust until he got one to where it was perfect. he even painted the welds silver so they wouldn't stand out. all you have to do to get there is go west on I-81 hit I-77 south get off at the hillsville exit turn left go up the road alittle ways and it's on the left. i send everybody to him. his # is (540) 728-4055 call him he stays packed and it's hard to get in. i had to wait 3 weeks before he could finally get me in. and like i said it's definatly well worth the drive!!

------------------
93Z A4,!iat,!cat,!tb,!egr,nitrous hp cam 218/230,pro magnum 1.6 rr's,pro magnum lifters,chromemoly pushrods,holley afpr,ed wright custom chip,k&n cai,holley 52MM tb,meziere w/p,160 deg.themostat,taylor 8.5 wires over valve covers,msd blaster coil, msd 6A ignition,march power & amp pulleys,mac headers & y pipe jet hot coated,borla cat back exhaust,hotchkis phr,bmr stb. "the guy who said if it ain't broke don't fix it just doesn't get it!!"