Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

New Spoiler Pics

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2005, 11:53 PM

Re: New Spoiler Pics

Originally Posted by Kris93/95Z28
Wow, you come onto a site that is made up of members who are pretty much 100% anti-rice, tuner, what the hell ever you want to call it, then you post pictures of a car everyone is going to make fun of, and call ugly... Then you get mad when negative comments are made

Speaking of grace, what you did to that poor car has nothing to do with grace, and I can be 100% honest when I say your car is an eye sore. Come on man, you put a chin spoiler, rear spoiler, altezzas, and fart pipe on your car. I bet it sounds hella sweet

Yet you're still rollin' hard on a set of salad shooters??!??!?
He asked for people to keep it civil. He sure as heck has been more than civil to some of you guys with your comments. All you have to do is say i like this or i don't like that, and thats it.
To the original thread poster. I think you should stick with a with a rear spoiler made for a Camaro. It looks funny that your spoiler doesn't blend in with the contours of the Body. I'm not a big fan of the racing seats and the steering wheel either. I like hood though and the headlights/covers.
Old 03-13-2005, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by gtzcamaro
Regardless of what anyone thinks of the car, that is still no reason to be crude/rude/childish/uncouth whatever you want to CALL IT! Not everyone hates on the car, some people like to see something different once in a while
True, it can be a great thing when people try to do something different, I don't disagree. IMHO, you're doing the same thing "Import Tuners" have been doing for 10 years, really nothing "different" there, just a new palette. IMHO, Your ruining the clean lines of a car, and adding many useless parts to the car. What types of cars were the people that didn't "hate on the car" driving?
Old 03-13-2005, 12:04 AM

I can't believe how many of you are falling for this thread.

Old 03-13-2005, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by Bone Daddy
I can't believe how many of you are falling for this thread.

Hey Bone Daddy speaking of spoilers. i got my Cruise to work with my SS so i won't be needing yours. Sorry man. Thanks anyways.
Old 03-13-2005, 12:14 AM

your a sick man
Old 03-13-2005, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by Z95m6
Hey Bone Daddy speaking of spoilers. i got my Cruise to work with my SS so i won't be needing yours. Sorry man. Thanks anyways.
No problem man, I'd rather you get your car straightened out, rather than you buying an inexpensive part from me.

Just keep me in mind in the future if you need any "odd" parts.

Old 03-13-2005, 12:36 AM

Headlight covers are decent, I'd say, if not original. However, are you being sponsored by PepBoys? It looks like you bought every part they have in the store and just slapped it in or on the car. The car could go a lot further with a lot less. Quality, not quantity.
Old 03-13-2005, 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by Bone Daddy
No problem man, I'd rather you get your car straightened out, rather than you buying an inexpensive part from me.

Just keep me in mind in the future if you need any "odd" parts.

You bet you have some great deals on stuff thats why i was interested. I appreciate it though. Thanks
Old 03-13-2005, 01:15 AM

I just wanted to let everyone know i have some pics of my new 61"CarbonFiber GTC spoiler up>http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/778441/2
Please keep the comments civil otherwise this thread will just get locked by a certain guy that own's a certain BAD*SS SS Oh yah I just got my first sponsor info and I am picked up for a full sponsorship from decalkits.com, so a full graphics kit is on the way, I will post pics as soon as I get the graphics.
geez what in the hell did you do to that poor camaro??? fart can on a camaro?? and whats up with that wing?? what are you thinking??? what are you smoking??? that just plain butt *** ugly and nothing but pure RICE, why on a camaro??, get you self a honda rice boy
Old 03-13-2005, 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by Kris93/95Z28
True, it can be a great thing when people try to do something different, I don't disagree. IMHO, you're doing the same thing "Import Tuners" have been doing for 10 years, really nothing "different" there, just a new palette. IMHO, Your ruining the clean lines of a car, and adding many useless parts to the car. What types of cars were the people that didn't "hate on the car" driving?
People that didn't hate and what they drive>2 different guys I know that own turbo porsches, a 02 Z06 owner, a 88 C4 owner, tons of guys w/5.0's, 3 different ups drivers one owns a 70 Challanger 383 6-pack etc, my next door neighboor totally into muscle&jeeps loves it says it looks like it's going fast just sitting there Uh let's see fellow local camaro owners that swear they wouldn't change anything on the exterior of their cars but give me mad props for doing it to mine I don't know plenty of people that drive imports to. Oh yah to address the different thing, my car isn't really all that different if you look at the old muscle cars like the boss/cuda/etc they had front chin spoilers&some even had factory rear wings/spoilers Also look at the new Z06 it has a factory front diffuser/ram air brake ducts/under body panels/rear spoiler/smooth headlights etc.
Old 03-13-2005, 02:48 AM

People that didn't hate and what they drive>2 different guys I know that own turbo porsches, a 02 Z06 owner, a 88 C4 owner, tons of guys w/5.0's, 3 different ups drivers one owns a 70 Challanger 383 6-pack etc, my next door neighboor totally into muscle&jeeps loves it says it looks like it's going fast just sitting there Uh let's see fellow local camaro owners that swear they wouldn't change anything on the exterior of their cars but give me mad props for doing it to mine I don't know plenty of people that drive imports to. Oh yah to address the different thing, my car isn't really all that different if you look at the old muscle cars like the boss/cuda/etc they had front chin spoilers&some even had factory rear wings/spoilers Also look at the new Z06 it has a factory front diffuser/ram air brake ducts/under body panels/rear spoiler/smooth headlights etc.
i know im completely wasting my time, but hey thats what im here for. you say you want an AAR cuda right?

first, lets compare your spoiler to a cuda's spoiler

Now, lets compare your front spoiler to the cuda's optional Front Spoilers

First and foremost, the AAR's arent just tacked on. Second of all, trust me dude, if spoilers made that much of a difference the AAR would have a huge wing. It was THE streeted version of the Trans Am National racer, and judging by another famous mopar known as the superbird, plymouth was NOT afraid of huge functional spoilers. In conclusion, that wing does nothing but detract from your car, and its not only in the looks department.

Lastly, 4th generation camaros are aerodynamic wonders as they are from the factory. Even from a non-ant-rice standpoint, Im convinced that the aerodynamic mods youve done offer nothing but a negative effect.

Last edited by JoeliusZ28; 03-13-2005 at 02:51 AM.
Old 03-13-2005, 10:14 AM

wow
Old 03-13-2005, 11:28 AM

I don't know what you have planned next for that car but DON'T DO IT
Old 03-13-2005, 12:39 PM
Banned

Honestly- you post here for attention, you love negative attention, you were prob molested as a child, and this is why A) you molest a perfectly good car, and B) you post it on the internet for all to see.

You're the classic case of the fat kid who plays dodge ball..........Why would a fat kid play dodge ball? SO he can get the attention of being out first everytime!
Old 03-13-2005, 12:51 PM

I for one am still amazed that he even mentioned those old great musclecars in the same sentence as his. Its true the old saying 'to each his own', But man someone should have been there to slap you back to reality. People with your mentality to abuse a car like that should have been aborted with a rusty coat hanger in the back seat of a car.

Quick Reply: New Spoiler Pics