Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

paint scheme..

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2004, 11:30 AM

paint scheme..

well ive got two ideas thought up but dont know which way to go..lol..
ive got a black car and was wanting somthing a little different.. im thinking either black top and sivler bottom having a "puma" stripe type break in the colors (if anyone has seen the super rod camaro that is black and orange with the top removed that is the scheme im talking about, just not orange) or just black with some marblized blue candy tribal flames.... any one seen these paint schemes..

here is a pic of the car before the lowering springs, and clear corners.. there is no gap in the fender wells anymore so any photoshopers out there help me out and have fun with her..throw in a ram air hood if you could..
lol
thanks
brantley
Old 11-25-2004, 11:03 PM

Re: paint scheme..

no picture... reguardless normally it's best to use two brighter colors. while black/ and any other said color can look sharp from 20' it can also look like half a car which isn't too sharp.

i like to see them but i sure wouldn't want them, while that doesn't help you check out alot of minitruck/sema/import type websites that cover car shows. hundreds of vehicles with different color schemes, really the best way to see what flows well together. reguardless the orange/black vert on air is definately a beautiful car.

good luck. if you need some site suggestions just ask.

Old 11-26-2004, 05:00 AM
n2oblkz

I think that you should listen to Kandied91z, I think that is the best looking 3rd Gen that I have ever seen.

Old 11-26-2004, 08:44 PM

lol. well ive been in the sport truck scene for the last 5 years and just recently got rid of my slammed silverado.. i just figured that there had to be someone out there who found some pics or could photoshop the scemes..i actually paint cars all day long but just cant make up my mind and i have some high expectations to fill around town as i have painted a few of the nicest cars in town..lol..
Old 11-27-2004, 03:20 PM

well then you shouldn't need suggestions as chances are you have seen/know more about it then many here. reguardless you won't find too much of that sort of scheme here. better off checking out other websites that feature actual shows.
Old 11-27-2004, 09:56 PM

cool.. always looking for new ppl and their thoughts.. thanks..