Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Who would be interested in a different headlight assembly for 93-97 Camaro's?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 01:50 PM

Definitely looking forward to this.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:53 PM

With so many LT1 body styles out there, I would not be surprised to see this becoming the "halo" headlamps for the LS1 body style. Almost everyone has those nowadays, and I would bet your model will be the same for the LT1s. I know I will be ordering a set!
Old 05-07-2007, 05:09 AM

I just came back to see how this is going, my buddy with the FocuzTechs on
his 1996 Impala SS really raves about them. I am glad that my simple posting
of Focuztechs name on this forum was able to bring them here, and turn this
dream thread into a reality! Cool stuff. I look forward to seeing them!

Tom

Originally Posted by CALL911
Thanks for the update FocuzTech I really think they will turn out awesome, and thanks for keeping the product a true plug and play for us (no drilling or complex installation on our part).
Old 05-07-2007, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by The Captain
With so many LT1 body styles out there, I would not be surprised to see this becoming the "halo" headlamps for the LS1 body style. Almost everyone has those nowadays, and I would bet your model will be the same for the LT1s. I know I will be ordering a set!
Hopefully they don't compare to the halo's, IMHO they take away from the car, not to mention don't do jack for lighting. Makes it look more like a Chrystler than ever in most cases.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Wraith
Hopefully they don't compare to the halo's, IMHO they take away from the car, not to mention don't do jack for lighting. Makes it look more like a Chrystler than ever in most cases.
Keep in mind FocuzTech has told us these will be available in several different options (Halo, Angel Eye, ect., ect.) So you can order yours to your preferance. This is also a great idea IMO, because it will allow more diversity to the lights when you and 10 of your buddies have the new headlamps but no two sets of headlamps are the same.
Old 05-07-2007, 02:53 PM

man I can't wait to see what they come up with!!
Old 05-07-2007, 04:12 PM

I cant wait to see them ON MY CAR!!!
Old 05-07-2007, 07:12 PM

Keep in mind FocuzTech has told us these will be available in several different options (Halo, Angel Eye, ect., ect.) So you can order yours to your preferance. This is also a great idea IMO, because it will allow more diversity to the lights when you and 10 of your buddies have the new headlamps but no two sets of headlamps are the same.
I was just saying due to the fact the majority may go for the same look since so many LT1 guys aspire to have the LS1 syle front end and the halo's that go with it. I already have the Hella 90 mm and my lighting area is not "bolt-in" friendly anymore because of this. Prior to that I was one of the first with a non Rytek Piaa conversion so my headlamp area has little left for these new lights to adhere to most likely
Old 05-07-2007, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Wraith
I was just saying due to the fact the majority may go for the same look since so many LT1 guys aspire to have the LS1 syle front end and the halo's that go with it. I already have the Hella 90 mm and my lighting area is not "bolt-in" friendly anymore because of this. Prior to that I was one of the first with a non Rytek Piaa conversion so my headlamp area has little left for these new lights to adhere to most likely
Thats one thing about these that will make them great, that they will be an easy install. Even if you got Halo's on your set, there still will be several other options such as an LED, or the molding color, or Angel Eyes, ect. ect. ect. I'm not saying there won't be two alike out there, I am just saying it sounds like there will be multiple options, so all of them won't be the same.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:26 PM

Thumbs up

Thats one thing about these that will make them great, that they will be an easy install. Even if you got Halo's on your set, there still will be several other options such as an LED, or the molding color, or Angel Eyes, ect. ect. ect. I'm not saying there won't be two alike out there, I am just saying it sounds like there will be multiple options, so all of them won't be the same.
Stop, you're getting me all excited!

In what way might they incorporate optional LEDs? You don't mean full LED headlights do you? That would be great (but $$$) if so!
Old 05-07-2007, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by snorkelface
Stop, you're getting me all excited!

In what way might they incorporate optional LEDs? You don't mean full LED headlights do you? That would be great (but $$$) if so!
FocuzTech is the manufacturer here, so we'll have to see what all the final options end up being. But all of these ideas have been put out there, and they have been discussed.

I am BEYOND excited at this point. But unfortunatly I am forced to have patience that we all must practice until these headlamps are complete, and all the details are finalized

Some things I am certain on though; 1-these new headlamps will be top notch quality wise, don't expect corners to be cut, or to get a cheeply made headlamp here. 2-The light quality alone will be a billion times better than the stock Halogens. 3-The appearance over the stock headlights for the 93-97 Camaro's will be elevated to a new level that I believe will perhaps even sway more people to buy used 93-97 Camaro's just so they can own them.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:08 AM

I would definately be interested. I've been debating doing the PIAA conversion soon however.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by THE_RUCKUS
I would definately be interested. I've been debating doing the PIAA conversion soon however.

I did the Piaa conversion back in '99. At the time it was one of the better option ofr lights and obviously the unique look. I have since switch to the Hella 90mm late last year; they offer a better over all light and much more affordable. The Piaa were great at the time and for many years after, but unless you want that specific look go with the Hella's. That is if you can't wait to see how this new option turns out...
Old 05-10-2007, 05:45 AM

id be interested if they turned out good
Old 05-11-2007, 01:05 AM

Thumbs up

I just replaced another headlight in my 94Z today with the popular "rtv and 9006 bulb" method, and that's getting a little tiresome for how poor the light output still is. Thanks to everyone who's doing the hard work and research on this project, and please keep this post alive! I'd definately be in to buy a set.

Quick Reply: Who would be interested in a different headlight assembly for 93-97 Camaro's?