Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Who would be interested in a different headlight assembly for 93-97 Camaro's?

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 01:09 PM

obviously im a huge minority here, but i think the vast majority of these conversions look terrible. I think a good looking enclosure can be done, but i dont see it in this thread.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by JoeliusZ28
obviously im a huge minority here, but i think the vast majority of these conversions look terrible. I think a good looking enclosure can be done, but i dont see it in this thread.
Given the vast number of people highly interested, and leaving positive feedback to FocuzTech's design proposal, I would agree that you are in the minority. I have no doubt that this will turn out awesome!
Old 06-28-2007, 01:39 PM

I can't wait to see it, but as I believe I've said before, I'm not sure I'll buy it. My car is still 100% stock except for one aftermarket fender, so I'm uneasy about changing anything!
Old 06-28-2007, 01:44 PM

count me in on this... It is long overdue for our cars if you ask me!
Old 06-28-2007, 03:09 PM

I just cant wait for these to come out! Everytime I look at my car I know it can look soo much better with some nice azz headlights!
Old 06-30-2007, 02:18 PM

Guys-

I apologize...long overdue for an update...

Our plastics shop is late in supplying me with a quote...I am due to have it this week. I have been pushing for this the last two weeks. I will have an update next week. No causes for concern...we all have been super busy-
Old 07-05-2007, 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by JoeliusZ28
I have to be the one to agree with you here. I personally do not care for the look of halos and have yet to see a headlight setup that looks better than the stockers in this thread. Nothing against anyone here or the integrity of what a shop can do, but its just my opinion. My headlight upgrades consist of tearing apart my stock housings and replacing the bulbs with silverstars and I'm happy with that. The light output isn't the best, but I have driven alot worse

But I would like to see what FocuzTech comes up with even though I probably wouldn't buy it
Old 07-05-2007, 04:34 AM

f-sane.com has a plug and play HID setup for 93-97s, come in all kelvin ratings, headlight and all... I went with 6000k and it looks gorgeous

Old 07-05-2007, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by turnin20s
I have to be the one to agree with you here. I personally do not care for the look of halos and have yet to see a headlight setup that looks better than the stockers in this thread.
If you read all of the thread, you should also know that the halos will be an option, not a standard on the headlamps.

Originally Posted by OrbitalChris
f-sane.com has a plug and play HID setup for 93-97s, come in all kelvin ratings, headlight and all... I went with 6000k and it looks gorgeous

There have been guys doing their own custom HID setup for less than what f-sane is offering for years. FocuzTech is not making one of those at all. They are making an entire new headlamp assembly incorporating HID's and other options.
Old 07-05-2007, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by CALL911
There have been guys doing their own custom HID setup for less than what f-sane is offering for years. FocuzTech is not making one of those at all. They are making an entire new headlamp assembly incorporating HID's and other options.
i think focuztech has disappeared anyway
Old 07-05-2007, 04:49 PM

Why would you think that? Focuztech just recently posted in the last few days.
Old 07-05-2007, 05:50 PM

I have to agree with Brangeta. FocuzTech is making these things from scratch. They have told us from the beginning that they would take a long time, and since then have updated us periodically.

Last they estimated the headlamps were to be done sometime this fall, and it just turned summer a few days ago, so as far as I am concerned they are still on time and accurate with their statements.
Old 07-05-2007, 06:32 PM
Admin Emeritus

Originally Posted by Munson
i think focuztech has disappeared anyway
Nah...ya need to give them a break, they have a business to run and I think this is the only f-body specific item they will be making, which isn't done. If they spend all day here telling people they are working on them still, they won't have time to...work on them.

In talking with them, they seem to be pretty decent folks so give them the chance to get their product done.
Old 07-05-2007, 10:57 PM

[QUOTE=CALL911;4712703]If you read all of the thread, you should also know that the halos will be an option, not a standard on the headlamps.[QUOTE]

I don't mean to offend anyone but I'll say it again I have yet to see a headlight setup in this post that looks better than the stock setup. Thats basically what I was getting at, not the halos. Its just different strokes for different folks I guess. I'm sure that they will make a quality product, but you can't expect everyone to like it. But I am interested in seeing a finished product, or a prototype for that matter to further weigh on my opinion.

Old 07-06-2007, 02:44 AM

im with turnin 20s, and you cant buy an real HID kit anywhere for 270 bucks, especially including the headlight its a great deal, and Ive yet to see anything, even a sketch suggesting theres will be better than stock

Quick Reply: Who would be interested in a different headlight assembly for 93-97 Camaro's?