Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Who would be interested in a different headlight assembly for 93-97 Camaro's?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by camarolt4ss
i have always had my car back on time, with in the hour..... never more then that.... so i dont know who you have working on your cars but mine is always done on time....

as well its obvious that this has not been done before, but for every single new car that comes out, on ebay with in 2-3 months you see aftermarket headlights, and projectors....

the process is the same, take the front bumper, make a mould on it, make a negative casting of that mould, fill with liguid abs, get a general casting shape, make a prototype... shouldnt take more then a month to get the prototype done......

and this is the process i go about when i make custom bike headlights, and i know its a VERY long process, but this time frame is starting to get a lil crazy, especially when there is no updates
You must have never had any major projects, as those never come through on time, and certainly within the hour.

That being said, I called and left a message last week, but received no call back.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:06 PM

If you guys want an update so much, why don't you give Focuztech a call or email?

The guy who used to post on here may not even work there anymore, so go to the source and ask there.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:36 PM

Just so you know.......FocuzTech

Last Activity: 08-06-2007 03:37 AM

Someone should call. I have a firebird, so I don't need a set of these lights. But if you want me to call, I will, and post back. Let me know.
Old 10-15-2007, 05:41 PM

It looks like snorkelface called and received no call back already....
Old 10-15-2007, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by snorkelface
You must have never had any major projects, as those never come through on time, and certainly within the hour.

That being said, I called and left a message last week, but received no call back.
ohhh i have, fully built 383 lt4, full turbo, and all the suspension work and such on my car.... all done on time..... you know why?? cause the ppl i work with dont bull$hit on a time frame, they tell it as it is, and with how much time they need....

just like for me.... when i build a customers bike, i take what i know i need, add about a week for possible problems, such as back ordered parts, fab time for me etc.......

the main point to this, dont make promises you cant keep with time frames...simple
Old 10-15-2007, 07:19 PM

ohhh i have, fully built 383 lt4, full turbo, and all the suspension work and such on my car.... all done on time..... you know why?? cause the ppl i work with dont bull$hit on a time frame, they tell it as it is, and with how much time they need....

just like for me.... when i build a customers bike, i take what i know i need, add about a week for possible problems, such as back ordered parts, fab time for me etc.......

the main point to this, dont make promises you cant keep with time frames...simple
I must say that is amazing. You must be the first person.....ever (unless they told you it would take over a year)!

I do agree with you though.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:17 PM

naaa alot of ppl who use my buddy have had the same on time promises.... its jsut good business i guess
Old 10-15-2007, 08:31 PM

naaa alot of ppl who use my buddy have had the same on time promises.... its jsut good business i guess
H*ll yeah. You should tell him to charge an on-time fee to his customers. That's got to be worth a premium.

If FocuzTech calls me back, I'll be sure to post the info.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by snorkelface
H*ll yeah. You should tell him to charge an on-time fee to his customers. That's got to be worth a premium.

If FocuzTech calls me back, I'll be sure to post the info.
no one hold your breath we dont need people dying
Old 10-16-2007, 10:55 AM

Guys-

First I apologize for another tardy update. The reason we have been quiet on this is due to our move into our new retail facility in Seattle and several other items that have kept us busy on a day to day basis.

I have decided to fund this project out of pocket and expect to get the tooling under way very shortly. It's a big investment that we did not plan for but we are moving ahead. Another piece of good news is Hella has released some new modules that appear to better fit the 93-97 application. There are also some other benefits to these new modules that will prove useful from an engineering perspective.

The current plan is no turn signals and two modules per side...low beam projector, high reflector...available with HID low beams and high beams as an option.

There will be more updates coming shortly.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:33 AM

cool man! any type of drawings or pics of what you have so far as far as ideas go?
Old 10-16-2007, 12:49 PM

Looking forward to the final product!
Old 10-16-2007, 01:13 PM

lol, sweet
Old 10-16-2007, 11:13 PM
Banned

im ready to order.
Old 10-17-2007, 03:05 AM

i would buy a set i hate how crappy the stock lights are

Quick Reply: Who would be interested in a different headlight assembly for 93-97 Camaro's?