Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Who would be interested in a different headlight assembly for 93-97 Camaro's?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 03:21 PM

I am quite a busy person though today I am like chatty Cathy here. The point is I take the time to check this out because I expect to pay for something well built. If I were FocuzTech you bet your butt I would be in here letting someone know at least dont give up. We are a very niche market, and ruining the faith of your very small market is no way to do business. I honestly could have taken the time my self between grad school and work and come up with something. Instead I have been waiting for a simple post from a company that says they may make something.

Last edited by Ponykillr; 01-16-2008 at 03:56 PM.
Old 01-16-2008, 03:38 PM

"would you trouble yourself with chiming in and calming the waters? I wouldn't spend my precious time to do it, and it may be a reason why they don't either."
troubling yourself by letting potential customers know whats going on instead of leaving them in the dark so they get fed up and end up not buying your product? if you consider it troubling yourself by wasting your time by taking 5 minutes to say hey this is where we are in regards to this project then i dont recommend selling and making products for a living. i "waste" at least 10-15 hours a week meeting with customers and other contractors to make sure they get exactly what they want and all their concerns are addressed. a happy customer is a repeat customer. im still very interested in these headlights and since they are the only ones making them, i gotta wait for them but it doesnt mean if people are unhappy or have concerns they should be quiet and wait in line. end
Old 01-16-2008, 03:41 PM

I hope the LED markers will be available in some form. They will fast become a staple of a modern automotive headlight, and it would be great to stay with, or a little ahead of the curve.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:25 PM

Call911, you are really touchy about any criticism of FocuzTech. If someone wants to raise doubts about FocuzTech's plans, that's OK. You really shouldn't take it so personally when others question FocuzTech's interest in this project. You are apparently thoroughly convinced that they are going to produce this product and sell tons of them. I don't know why you are so sure because Focuz Tech doesn't seem all that interested. Maybe you are right. I don't know. I do know that the number of guys who promise they will buy something is not usually the same as the number of actual buyers who hand over the cash once a product is introduced. I suspect FocuzTech knows that too. I suspect that you are in for a disappointment.
Just my .02

Last edited by Bud M; 01-16-2008 at 05:33 PM.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Bud M
Call911, you are really touchy about any criticism of FocuzTech. If someone wants to raise doubts about FocuzTech's plans, that's OK. You really shouldn't take it so personally when others question FocuzTech's interest in this project. You are apparently thoroughly convinced that they are going to produce this product and sell tons of them. I don't know why you are so sure because Focuz Tech doesn't seem all that interested. Maybe you are right. I don't know. I do know that the number of guys who promise they will buy something is not usually the same as the number of actual buyers who hand over the cash once a product is introduced. I suspect FocuzTech knows that too. I suspect that you are in for a disappointment.
Just my .02

If they wanted to make them they would have by now. There is no market for them....Look at the edelbrock intakes and dart heads.....they don't sell crap and have a way bigger market for the LT1 than just camaros. Isn't mcloud making a t-56 bellhousing......they are all over that with updates etc.
Old 01-16-2008, 06:05 PM

Looking back at things I am starting to believe even more why they haven't posted as it seems like too little people here actually are interested that don't also bash them.

Now, onto an actual post

Originally Posted by snorkelface
I hope the LED markers will be available in some form. They will fast become a staple of a modern automotive headlight, and it would be great to stay with, or a little ahead of the curve.
Thinking about LED markers a little more on the headlamp, I agree. Perhaps they will find another manufacturer to go with as someone stated. More options would definatly be a good thing.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:43 AM

Wow 46 pages of interest, and not one post from Focuztech even providing us the consumer with any evidence that the "supposed" headlights even exist. I am sure they would have posted up some pics by now if they had anything made. I would still buy some, if they ever do come out.
I just don't understand why they would build up so much excitement about a new product and then bail on us, if they were expecting to get any sales.
Old 01-17-2008, 12:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by camarolvr69
Wow 46 pages of interest, and not one post from Focuztech even providing us the consumer with any evidence that the "supposed" headlights even exist. I am sure they would have posted up some pics by now if they had anything made. I would still buy some, if they ever do come out.
I just don't understand why they would build up so much excitement about a new product and then bail on us, if they were expecting to get any sales.

I have sent them emails with no responce.......I give up
Old 01-17-2008, 04:01 PM

Why can't some one simply make a factory size euro style replacement with replaceable 9005/9006 bulbs? Something that would be simple to do an hid conversion on, would look mostly stock, except it would be euro clear, fit like stock and improve lighting, it's not rocket science. Every other car in the world you can buy a Euro style headlight for but ours, sheesh!
Old 01-17-2008, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Vicious95Z28
Why can't some one simply make a factory size euro style replacement with replaceable 9005/9006 bulbs? Something that would be simple to do an hid conversion on, would look mostly stock, except it would be euro clear, fit like stock and improve lighting, it's not rocket science. Every other car in the world you can buy a Euro style headlight for but ours, sheesh!
Vicious, I understand this is a long thread to look through, but it has already been talked about. We are more interested in a new headlamp assembly that changes much more than just the stock headlights with some brighter ones that are the same size of the rectangular headlights. The idea you are reffering to is already available, and on top of that there are also ways to mount Hella HID lights in the place of the stock headlights if thats also something you might be interested in. Just read back in the thread and you will find the links and the info.

This is along the lines of what we want, and what will be made.

Last edited by CALL911; 01-17-2008 at 05:08 PM.
Old 01-17-2008, 06:13 PM

Here's what they might look like on a Camaro (just did a quick photoshop)

Old 01-17-2008, 07:35 PM

wow that looks sick, your a photo shop master
Old 01-17-2008, 07:40 PM

Vicious, look a few pages back, i did something similiar to what you described there is a link to that thread in here
Old 01-17-2008, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by subarubill96
wow that looks sick, your a photo shop master
Thanks. I'll try to do some more later.
Old 01-19-2008, 01:16 AM

i was wondering you guys have posted so much about this topic....is there a chance they will make replacements in the future? What is the best way to go to get more light out of the low beams? should i do vicious's conversion? or should i do a 97 conversion on the low beams and upgrade to 1998+

Quick Reply: Who would be interested in a different headlight assembly for 93-97 Camaro's?