Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Was Z28 ever in Yellow Exterior color?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2002, 03:56 AM
Super Moderator

Originally posted by APS95Z28
Hey Brent,
As I was drooling over the extremely LARGE pics of your car, I saw what looked to be a flaw in your paint. By all means I'm not putting your car down, but I just had to ask if what I'm seeing is really there or not. Its on one of the 3/4 shots of the front drivers side. Right in front of the front left tire, in the seam between the fender and the bumper cover. It looked like a large bubble with smears around it (for lack of better explanation). Is that really there or is it just me. If so, why didn't the body shop you had paint the car fix that. Like I said, I'm not trying to put your car down, but with such LARGE pics, it makes things easier to see. Otherwise its one of the baddest SS's I've seen.
Andrew

I just checked the other pics, and believe it or not, it isn't there. Sorry to be so quick to judge. Anyway the pic that its in is the bottom row of 4, the 2nd one from the left. Thats the only pic I saw it in. Maybe its just water bubble or something.
Anyway, it still looks great!
LOL! I took a look at the picture you are talking about and see exactly what you are talking about. I don't know what that is but can tell you it isn't real!!! I have no idea why the picture looks like that but the paint is smooth and looks good in that area and there are no flaws there.

As for the large pics... that's my other url. I was testing out the transfer speeds by uploading and downloading BIG pictures. That's why they are so large

Maybe one of these days I'll transfer all my stuff to the extreme-z.com url and wanted to make sure the server was up to the task
Old 12-28-2002, 12:45 PM
Admin Emeritus

Just to confirm, there was never a yellow paint option on a 4th gen Camaro. If you see a yellow 4th gen Camaro, it was a custom job and did not come from the factory that way.