Automotive News / Industry / Future Vehicle Discussion Automotive news and discussion about upcoming vehicles

Mustang vs Camaro yearly sales totals (reference as needed)

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2003, 05:38 PM

I wouldn't care, because its Camaro and Firebird vs. M*stang and no other car. Its against the cars that are in the same class and market. If you don't wanna put in the Firebird, fine. The Third Gen Camaro beat the cheapS*ang itself for 5 years 82-92 and that is saying alot since its the only time it ever happened.

Last edited by IZ28; 03-31-2003 at 05:45 PM.
Old 03-31-2003, 05:57 PM

Originally posted by IZ28
I wouldn't care, because its Camaro and Firebird vs. M*stang and no other car. Its against the cars that are in the same class and market. If you don't wanna put in the Firebird, fine. The Third Gen Camaro beat the cheapS*ang itself for 5 years 82-92 and that is saying alot since its the only time it ever happened.

Acctually your wrong,This THREAD is Mustang vs." C*M*R* " yearly sales you nit wit.
The point I was making was it is STUPID to compare a chassis vs. a chassis.Which your saying F-body as the whole shi-bang F-bird and C*m*r*.So I tossed in my BS and said ALL the cars that "SHARED" the same chassis with the MUSTANG .Take your "same class and market" and shove it where the sun dont shine because it is pointless with the topic of this thread.
Old 03-31-2003, 06:04 PM

Talking

Maybe I should make a Camaro/Firebird vs Barracuda/Challenger vs Mustang/Cougar & Mustang/Capri thread instead?

This IS a Mustang vs Camaro thread. I know, because I started it!

MY thread, MY rules!

Last edited by guionM; 03-31-2003 at 06:09 PM.
Old 03-31-2003, 06:30 PM

Yup Guion!! But technically the Firebird should be included in a sales comparison and I wasn't the 1st to bring it up in this Camaro and M*stang (only!!) post. *Doh*

BTW guess who, get lost and do me a favor and don't mention me in your posts anymore. I do my best to ignore you and people like you who act like a little kid, and name call.

Last edited by IZ28; 03-31-2003 at 06:45 PM.
Old 03-31-2003, 06:47 PM

I can see why GM cancelled the Camaro. In 1967, when the population was alot less, they sold ahelluva lot more Camaros. The same can be said for the mustang. Their target audience is the younger generation, but both cars are priced well out of their range.I can see why kids are flocking to $16k imports.
Old 03-31-2003, 07:19 PM

Egad!!

It's "Night of the Living Dead (Threads)"

I thought we'd seen the last of this one!
Old 03-31-2003, 07:36 PM

Yup Guion!! But technically the Firebird should be included in a sales comparison and I wasn't the 1st to bring it up in this Camaro and M*stang (only!!) post. *Doh*
Um,Yes you were the first to bring it up.
Remember this?

F-Body Total
1982: 306,111- Beats M*****g
1983: 229,715- Beats M*****g
1984: 389,895- Beats M*****g
1985: 275,898- Beats M*****g
1986: 302,684- Beats M*****g
1987: 226,372- Beats M*****g
1988: 158,720
1989: 175,148
1990: 55,422
1991: 152,022- Beats M*****g
1992: 97,576- Beats M*****

BTW guess who, get lost and do me a favor and don't mention me in your posts anymore. I do my best to ignore you and people like you who act like a little kid, and name call.
The funny part of your post is you fail to realize people saythe same thing about you?.
Old 03-31-2003, 07:49 PM

Originally posted by guionM
Maybe I should make a Camaro/Firebird vs Barracuda/Challenger vs Mustang/Cougar & Mustang/Capri thread instead?

This IS a Mustang vs Camaro thread. I know, because I started it!

MY thread, MY rules!
Sorry I took this off course guionM,This thread is very interesting.And I wont be a pud and further make this some kiddie game.
Old 03-31-2003, 07:51 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by guess who
Um, Yes you were the first to bring it up.
Remember this?

Wrong again. It was GuionM who posted the Camaro and Firebird numbers 1st, I just posted corrections. And some1 else was interested in seeing the F-Body total. Go back and read.

The funny part of your post is you fail to realize people saythe same thing about you?.

I must've missed that. Sometimes I can get a mixed response because of comments about F*rd, the M*stang, new cars, or 4th Gens, () but I never make a personal or a rude remark towards any1, we're here to discuss cars. Grow up. I have nothing left to say to you so I really hope this is it.

Last edited by IZ28; 03-31-2003 at 08:07 PM.
Old 04-01-2003, 06:53 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by IZ28
[B][QUOTE]Originally posted by guess who
Remember this?

Wrong again. It was GuionM who posted the Camaro and Firebird numbers 1st, I just posted corrections. And some1 else was interested in seeing the F-Body total. Go back and read.

Dang it!You got me

(For the record,I was just bustin ur ***** when I called you out.I know how big of a c*m*r* guy you are )
Old 04-01-2003, 07:57 PM

When bored, it's fun to see what happens when an old beaten to death subject, is brought back to the top again.

Seriously though, in another thread someone made an reference to Mustang sales, and it reminded me of this, so I bought it back for reference before it dropped off the archives like my 'sigma notes' did.

Still, it's intresting seeing the same debate resurface. Proves some things never are truly resolved.
Old 04-01-2003, 08:02 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by guess who
[B][QUOTE]Originally posted by IZ28
Originally posted by guess who
Remember this?

Dang it!You got me

(For the record,I was just bustin ur ***** when I called you out.I know how big of a c*m*r* guy you are )
See. Be cool.
Old 04-05-2003, 07:27 PM

Guess who; I have a feeling you wouldn't be calling people nitwits and calling them outright stupid if you were standing face to face with them. You can pass it off as a joke online and hope the other person shares your sense of humor, but some people's sense of humor also includes giving black eyes, so you never know what to expect, which is why it's best to maintain humility and mutual respect on here. Put the crayons away and lose the "my opinion is fact! when will everyone wake up and realize this!?" attitude.

Go ahead and explain it away now as having meant something else. You're not fooling anyone.

Like I've said before.. good thing I'm not the admin.

gt

Last edited by kizz; 04-05-2003 at 07:30 PM.
Old 04-05-2003, 08:56 PM

Originally posted by kizz
Guess who; I have a feeling you wouldn't be calling people nitwits and calling them outright stupid if you were standing face to face with them. You can pass it off as a joke online and hope the other person shares your sense of humor, but some people's sense of humor also includes giving black eyes, so you never know what to expect, which is why it's best to maintain humility and mutual respect on here. Put the crayons away and lose the "my opinion is fact! when will everyone wake up and realize this!?" attitude.

Go ahead and explain it away now as having meant something else. You're not fooling anyone.

Like I've said before.. good thing I'm not the admin.

gt

Dude,He knows I mess with him from time to time.I know he is one that can handle it,He just missed the joke.Now you on the other hand are going off the deep end with your post.I didnt see anyone call your name out?But your calling mine like we are in bed together or something.IZ28 doesnt need a daddy on this forum,The reason (why Im telling you I dont have the slightest) why I messed with him is because he is a "DIE HARD" Camaro guy.Im more of a "DIE HARD" Ford guy so he is one I can see having some comical jokes on this forum with out other people dipping in "our" conversations.................

Me and IZ28 are cool,Why dont you be cool and leave my name out of your posts.
Old 04-05-2003, 09:14 PM

Originally posted by kizz
Guess who; I have a feeling you wouldn't be calling people nitwits and calling them outright stupid if you were standing face to face with them.
Why would I be affraid of someone who breaths the same air as I do?

Quick Reply: Mustang vs Camaro yearly sales totals (reference as needed)