Computer Diagnostics and Tuning Technical discussion on diagnostics and programming of the F-body computers

HPTuners and Superchips

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 10:30 AM

HPTuners and Superchips

Soon you will be able to tune all Big3 with HPTuners. So you have a Ford, no problem. A Viper, no problem. What about a diesel, no problem. HPTuners and Superchips will have you covered by either a handheld or laptop software!

HP Tuners and Superchips Racing form strategic agreement
Valencia, Calif., September 30, 2005 - HP Tuners LLC today announced a strategic agreement with Superchips Inc. of Sanford, Florida. The agreement aims to deliver highly advanced custom tuning solutions to racers and enthusiasts alike. This new association will marry the most powerful tuning software available in the industry, HP Tuners' VCM Suite, and the best selling handheld programmer in the world, the Superchips FLASHPAQ and MAX MicroTuners.

"Customers want a clear path to the future as their tuning skills increase, by combining ideas and technology a number of existing product ideas and roadmaps will come to market very quickly. The people have bonded very well and a number of new projects have already begun, we're all very excited and looking forward to a long term relationship," said Chris Piastri, founding member of HP Tuners, these words echoed by other founding members Keith Prociuk and Ken Cannata.

The partnership follows HP Tuners plans to diversify into other markets building on the great success in the GM market and also launch into larger scale product distribution through a well established channel.

Adam Raper, Superchips' General Manager said, "The goal of the partnership is to deliver customers a tuning experience with clear upgrade paths from the most basic tuning handheld programmers to highly advanced PC-based custom tuning solutions. It doesn't matter if you have a daily driver or a nine second dragster - we've got you covered."

Under the agreement, Superchips becomes HP Tuners exclusive worldwide distributor.

About HP Tuners
Founded in 2003, HP Tuners has quickly risen to the forefront of custom tuning solutions for late model EFI vehicles. The VCM Suite product has become the industry standard for tuning GM V8 and V6 powered vehicles across a very wide range of car and truck models. HP Tuners prides itself on innovation, functionality and providing first class support services to customers. For more information, visit www.hptuners.com.

About Superchips Racing
A division of Superchips Inc., Superchips Racing is a new group of racers and high performance vehicle calibrators that are delivering cutting edge technology for improving performance through electronics. Superchips offers tuning for most domestic makes and models from LS1-powered race cars to diesel tow vehicles, providing significant improvements in Horsepower, Torque and Fuel Efficiency. For more information, visit www.superchips.com.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:53 AM

Re: HPTuners and Superchips

yeah its badass...

they are smart for doing this... because no matte what car I get I can use it with it...

though I do think I need to uprade my curret hardware to be able to go "cross manufacturere" not sure though. But still worth it if the upgrade is cheap.

Best $200 I ever spent on a used mod, hptuners
Old 10-03-2005, 09:31 PM

SOON means a different thing when you are talking about HPTuners. When it gets here it will be good, when that will be.....

Originally Posted by MRZ28HO
Soon you will be able to tune all Big3 with HPTuners. So you have a Ford, no problem. A Viper, no problem. What about a diesel, no problem. HPTuners and Superchips will have you covered by either a handheld or laptop software!
Old 10-04-2005, 05:10 AM

I have my doubts that these guy will really release tuning software for Chrysler vehicles. The Mopar stuff seems to be "off limits" for everybody. The best we'll get is a box that well pay $400 for, to plug in and down load some lousy generic timing map which isn't really tuning at all. Give me some real software to do Mopars. I think a 70's vintage A body with a new warmed up 5.7 Hemi would be an awesome street ride. Seems like most of the gurus that have cracked the Mopar code, aren't talking

Steve
Old 10-04-2005, 07:06 AM

For whatever reason, Chrysler will not let the codes go, and the tuners are keeeping quiet about it.