LT1 Based Engine Tech 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 Engine Related

****Urgent Innovate LC-1****Full Throttle

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 03:26 PM

****Urgent Innovate LC-1****Full Throttle

********ATTENTION EVERYONE*********

I purchased an LC-1 with the new innovate XD-1 Digital Gauge. Upon purchasing my products from a vendor (Not Innovate Directly) I was told that the XD-1 acts as the "box" in the LM-1 Kit, and that it had the ability to data log and everything, just as the LM-1 kit does. THIS INFO WAS INCORRECTLY PASSED DOWN FROM INNOVATE TO MANY DEALERS!!!!!!! Turns out Innovate, did not finish their software in time (Log Works 2.0) and are shipping the units out with their current Log works version, and that version WILL NOT DATA LOG... Nor, will this kit datalog AFR vs. Rpm, with an RPM convertor, because the LC-1 is not compatible with the rpm convertor. So if you are advised that it does data log, IT DOES NOT. An expected release date for Log works 2.0 is within 3-4 MONTHS!!! Please be advised of this people!!!! Also, they quoted me that their next batch of these will not be ready until 8 weeks!!!! Aggghhhhhhh!!!

well I talked to the vendor (Full Throttle) I purchased it from, and they said I can return it for a full refund, or I can trade it in for the Innovate LM-1 Wideband, that one does datalog AFR vs. RPM. And its the same price, just doesnt have the cool digital gauge..

Just got off the phone with Full Throttle, who I purchased the wideband from, and all I can say is they are great!!!! Mike over at Full throttle is next day airing me an LM-1 Wideband with an rpm convertor, ($40 more expensive than what I have now) for free, no charge, plus is covering the shipping on my wideband back to them. They treated me great!! Big thumbs up for them!