LT1 Based Engine Tech 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 Engine Related

All ignition update please read!

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 08:32 PM

All ignition update please read!

On October 25, 2008, the business provided the following information:Jack, I apologize for my late response; I’ve been out of town all week. I did have my eBay guys go through all our LT1 distributor listings to make sure everything is 100% correct and clear, please look them over to make sure that they are satisfactory, I included a link to them below. Regarding the PN issue, all the LT1 distributors that we carry do have the part # stamped into the housing and I am being told by our supplier that this is a GM/Delco Reference number and is not intended to directly indicate the manufacturer, but I will have to look into this more closely. I do greatly appreciate all the information you provided on our aftermarket optisparks, your input is highly valuable to us and clearly indicates that you are an experienced LT1 tech who knows his stuff about the distributor in question. We are in the process of changing to a Mitsubishi spec sensor for all our aftermarket optisparks, and also implementing a higher quality seal in hopes of providing an inexpensive option for the LT1 owners who are unable to afford the Delco Units. I would like you to pass this info onto your fellow forum members and also update your postings to tell the forum community that we stand behind our parts and are willing to work with anyone who gives us the opportunity. I absolutely agree with you about treating everyone individually, and I would like to extend our help to anyone who has a non-working unit purchased from All-Ignition. Please forward me a list of the others or pass our contact info onto them and let me know if there is anything else that we need to do before we proceed with your refund.
Thanks
Mike
All-Ignition

Ebay Links:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...e=STRK:MESE:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...e=STRK:MESE:IT

I have NOT accepted the offer yet for those of you who may be skeptical that I have some sort of deal worked out. What I can tell you is that I have been providing details to the discrepancies in the parts sold and the advertising for these units being sold. I have also been very firm in my requests with this company and I can tell you that they have literally done everything I have asked of them, which is a surprise to me. I have checked out the listings and they have COMPLETELY changed the listings so that they are clear as to what you are getting. This company offers thousands of other distributors for other makes and models and this is the ONLY distributor that they have EVER had any issues with. It seems that there is/was a problem from the manufacturer to the wholesaler, which in this case is All Ignition. They have spent alot of time and effort to correct any wrong doing on their behalf.It was their understanding that the unit was an accepatble OEM replacement. I have pointed out to them what to look for and what is different and enlightened them as to what the problem(s) are.
For those of you that I have talked with about this please contact them, they are willing to work it out. For those of you who may be thinking this is an opportune time to take advantage of a situation (this is on multiple forums I apologise as I do not know everyone personally) this is not the time to try. If you have your proof of purchase and the unit you should contact them.I will be contacting everyone that had pmed me about their info.
Thank you all for your support in this matter. Thank you to Mike at All Ignition for the time and effort you have put in to correct this situation.Honesty and integrity go a very long way with Fbody owners and communities.

Sincerely,

Jack