LT1 Based Engine Tech 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 Engine Related

Car is done....FINALLY!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 10:27 PM

How the hell did yall work on the car if this as good as you get along?
Old 06-14-2007, 07:56 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by marshall93z
I put up with his **** because he held an engine over my head,the deal was I would build the car, he would build the engine, but after 5 years of that crap, the engine turning into a pump gas RACE motor with no end to the changes, and NO hope of it ever being assembled and put in the car, accompanied with his lazy behind....I threw him out....with his motor that will never run. It will ROT in storage. He never lifted a finger to help around this house, he bought a few groceries and paid the cable bill...thats IT, I did ALL the chores, ALL the yard work, paid ALL the bills, and held a full time job....AND provided him with a truck to drive FOR FREE.

He had a pretty darn good deal if ya ask me, he would sleep till 1 in the afternoon lounge around and do nothing most of the time.

I got pissed and asked him one day WHY he thought I was his maid....he said he EARNED it!!? The guy abandoned me at age 5, never paid a PENNY of child support, but he EARNED it? WTF!

But I built my own engine as you can see and finished the car myself....as you can see by the PICS I POSTED!

Got to thank my friends for the help, something OTHER people somehow forget to do.

Doug Phillips, Howard Byrd.....could not have done it without you. We will enjoy the car once the rest of the bugs are out and it is tuned.

Thanks for the kudos guys, they are appreciated.....I KNEW he would do this on this post...he just can't STAND it.....and I absolutely love that

D

Last edited by FASTFATBOY; 06-14-2007 at 08:11 AM.
Old 06-14-2007, 09:17 AM
Banned

That's an easy one,I never got no help.

He is a liar AND a THIEF. He still has half of my tools the judge ordered him to return.
I didn't stay there to be his maid. I took care of the dogs and kept my mess straightened up. Along with a $106.00 cable bill and 3-400 a month in groceries and I have receipts. Did all the cooking and cleaning the first year till he threatened me a few times then I quit.He wanted me to pay the house bills too.Didn't happen and the *** whipping threats got more frequent and on one time the neighbors called the law on him.So you guys figure it out.
This started out as a car that wasn't going to be driven no more than 1000 miles a year and moved to going on the power tour. The main objective was to outrun Barnes. If Barnes had of heard all the comments he wouldn't like it.
I had bought the engine parts which was my part of the deal and wasn't going to buy another set up. The original deal was for him to do the car and I would do the engine. When I first saw the car the wheels, front too ,were stuck out from under the wheel wells. Looked like a redneck pro stocker and I fixed it.

He is the one that can't stand people knowing that he didn't do the car that's all. He has done it in the past and I put a stop to it. He hasent owned any speed equipment in the past that I didn't buy and install.

What is it you were supposed to have learned from Susan.

Last edited by 1racerdude; 06-14-2007 at 09:22 AM.
Old 06-14-2007, 11:05 AM

haha, you guys are funny.

Sounds like a Jerry Springer episode. Everything is better in the south.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:33 PM
Banned

The people here know the deal about the car, that is all that matters, they roll of the FLOOR when they see the lies you post.

You truly DO live in your own little world.

You dont know where your lies end and the truth starts, thats why you have NOTHING,never HAVE had anything, and you never will.

You will die alone, with nothing...typical of liers and users like yourself.

Have a good life, whats left of it....there is no car...another lie...just like ALL the others...what a loser.

BTW the THIEF is you, you owe ME $4800, I have it in cancelled checks, so does Charlene...step up big talker...she told me all you got to do is ask to see them...grow a set and ask her if you got the stones.

This is my last say in this matter.

D
Old 06-14-2007, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by FASTFATBOY
The people here know the deal about the car, that is all that matters, they roll of the FLOOR when they see the lies you post.

You truly DO live in your own little world.

You dont know where your lies end and the truth starts, thats why you have NOTHING,never HAVE had anything, and you never will.

You will die alone, with nothing...typical of liers and users like yourself.

Have a good life, whats left of it....there is no car...another lie...just like ALL the others...what a loser.

BTW the THIEF is you, you owe ME $4800, I have it in cancelled checks, so does Charlene...step up big talker...she told me all you got to do is ask to see them...grow a set and ask her if you got the stones.

This is my last say in this matter.

D

GOOD! ANYWAY.... that is an awesome car man...
Old 06-14-2007, 05:00 PM

Yeah, awesome car!

Funny we never seen any friction between you two until now!
Old 06-14-2007, 05:25 PM
Banned

Yeah, awesome car!

Funny we never seen any friction between you two until now!
Thanks guys, I really do appreciate it. I will thoroughly enjoy this car, I already have been...I have some issues to work out...but it has been cool tooling the car around. The looks you get at stoplights(ESPECIALLY fron ricers) are priceless.

I will dyno it soon, aint gonna mess with the track until it cools off...too damn hot to beat on a car when the DA is sky high.

Again, thanks.

David
Old 06-14-2007, 05:52 PM
Administrator

I was going to try and delete the posts that contributed nothing to this thread, but it would take way too long. Unfortunate that a simple post showing a very impressive build turned into something silly.