LT1 Based Engine Tech 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 Engine Related

CHECK THIS OUT!! Super Oil Additive

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2004, 08:39 PM

CHECK THIS OUT!! Super Oil Additive

i know many maybe thinking that i'm prolly full of it but you have to check this site out for yourself. i've meet the guy (Chemist Dave Parsel) in person a couple of times and his product really works!

i ran it in my 89 mustang for a few years (12-16oz added once in the motor) and it had 150,000 on it. i sold my car to some dumb chick when it had 200,000 on it...she never changed the oil and ran it till the motor(2.3) had 2quarts left, the sensor shut it off in time so it wouldnt do much damge but she has never changed the oil or filter since i've sold it to her!!!!! and yup...its still running and i beat the crap out of it when i had it... and i'm told she's done the same! the additive works great in motors, trans, steering and mixing up in grease tubes for ball joins etc...

Check out These Links: (demo vids on oil tests may need Broadband connection)

www.motorkote.com
http://www.motorkote.com/vs_lucas.shtml
http://www.motorkote.com/vs_lucas.shtml
http://www.motorkote.com/test_results.shtml
Old 02-24-2004, 09:24 PM

id like to see someone on the oil board do a 3rd party analysis of it before i got all hyped up.
Old 02-24-2004, 09:45 PM
WOT

They have the timken bearing tester on their page. That thing is notorious for being used by snake oil salesmen. Pass.
Old 02-24-2004, 09:52 PM

I have not gone to the links (and I am not going to waste my time), but I am always leary of reading claims from the product's own website. I don't add stuff to my oil.

Last edited by shoebox; 02-24-2004 at 10:14 PM.
Old 02-24-2004, 09:52 PM

Our Lexus 430SC baseline was completed with accurate documentation on all ambient conditions. MOTORKOTE™ was then added in the prescribed amounts and re-run at roughly the same time and temperature. With only 12oz., we gained an immediate 6.57hp. Just 12 days later, the 430 was run again under the same ambient conditions and we achieved a 31.7hp increase over the second run. In total, the increase between the “Before & After” Dyno Tests was a staggering 38.27hp…or 19.47%.

this and the tornado, i'm set!
Old 02-24-2004, 10:00 PM

Originally posted by Seal

this and the tornado, i'm set!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... .......................ha
Old 02-24-2004, 10:07 PM
Banned

Oil Additives =

Nuff Said!
Old 02-24-2004, 10:24 PM

Re: CHECK THIS OUT!! Super Oil Additive

Originally posted by 5.7LT1Formula
she never changed the oil and ran it till the motor(2.3) had 2quarts left, the sensor shut it off in time so it wouldnt do much damge
What sensor was that?

Dave
Old 02-24-2004, 10:26 PM

Re: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!! Super Oil Additive

Originally posted by LPEdave
What sensor was that?

Dave
The stupidity sensor.
Old 02-25-2004, 12:43 AM
Administrator

Re: Re: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!! Super Oil Additive

Originally posted by shoebox
The stupidity sensor.
Rob.... you made my day!!!!!

LMFAO.............
Old 02-25-2004, 01:15 AM

And if you take ginsing,this will help as well I'm told.(worked for an herbal manufacturing company for a couple of years)
(Snake oil).
Just change the oil on a regular basis and you should be fine.
(anybody got some vitamin E they don't need anymore,now that they have gone into deep depression?
Like the commercials on tv say=doctors recomend this and that,what doctors?what are their names,who do they work for,whats thier track record?On and on.Sorry,beer time here.My02
Old 02-25-2004, 02:22 AM
Banned

Re: Re: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!! Super Oil Additive

The stupidity sensor.
BWAAHHAHA no kidding.. Sometimes the stupidity never ends
Old 02-25-2004, 06:54 AM

That's the same stupid test they did with Slick 50 when it came out. All this stuff is just fad. I guess they just want to pray on the those that haven't been around long enough to have seen the previous 40 or 50 snake oil commercials from the 80's.

Rob, your comment was priceless. Hey what about a master card commercial? Oil, $8.00, oil filter, $4.50, Blown engine from stupid snake oil, $2000.00, look on customers face when he finds out the additive did his engine in, priceless

That's funny I don't care who you are.

Larry the cable guy.
Old 02-25-2004, 07:13 AM

Originally posted by slopokrodrigez
That's the same stupid test they did with Slick 50 when it came out. All this stuff is just fad. I guess they just want to pray on the those that haven't been around long enough to have seen the previous 40 or 50 snake oil commercials from the 80's.

Rob, your comment was priceless. Hey what about a master card commercial? Oil, $8.00, oil filter, $4.50, Blown engine from stupid snake oil, $2000.00, look on customers face when he finds out the additive did his engine in, priceless

That's funny I don't care who you are.

Larry the cable guy.

Old 02-25-2004, 07:32 AM

I have not gone to the links (and I am not going to waste my time), but I am always leary of reading claims from the product's own website. I don't add stuff to my oil.
No joke Rob

Just change the oil people, when you are supposed to. How hard is that?

Why do people always look for the easy way out? It never works!

But still, lol@comments

Quick Reply: CHECK THIS OUT!! Super Oil Additive