LT1 Based Engine Tech 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 Engine Related

GM 847 or CC306?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2004, 10:07 PM

Originally posted by xxsaint69x
No i am not seeing your point.....me being wrong about the size of his RRs has nothing to do with comparing a CC306 to a hotcam. I thought he was running 1.6s RRs because he said he only has .085 clearance with his milled heads and the 847.

So you found 1 person with a 847 that made 405 rwhp..where is the rest of them ?
My entire point was why don't you try to be useful and constructive to a potential edjucational thread instead of starting useless banter that ruins the entire thread. If you have a difference in opinion back up your point with both opinion and fact and cite what you will. Flaming someone off the bat due to an opinion they express does nothing but destroy threads that others could learn from.....if you love the flaming, take it over to the lounge or somewhere else.

I don't need to look for the rest of the dyno sheets.....I prefer the 847 over the 306, it wasn't my intention to post up a plethora of dyno sheets of either cam as I expressed earlier since the preponderance of dyno sheets is going to be in the 306 favor since it has been the "cam of choice" for a much longer time. Relatively few folks use or even have dyno sheets of the 847 when compared to the 306.

Your being wrong about the RR's bears absolute credence to the posts I have made......InjectedSS stated an opinion that you disagreed with and you flamed him for it. You made a post that I disagreed with an posted a direct quote from the person in question to support my side. I asked you if I should have done as you did and flame you off the bat for making an incorrect statement.

See where I'm getting at? If not, I'm not sure what other methods would get it through to you....perhaps we could try another language. Kannst du Deutsch? Verleicht das ist besser oder mehr einfach.

My point in the most simple way I can put it. Quit ruining threads with useless BS and personal attacks......your first post in this thread was useless and completely uncalled for and did nothing but waste space and bandwidth and a few minutes of everyone's time by turning this thread into junk.
Old 03-03-2004, 10:07 PM

hey injected...wanna buy some gaskets for your tight ride?
http://web.camaross.com/forums/showt...hreadid=232656
Old 03-03-2004, 10:09 PM

Originally posted by ibanez6rg
Comment all you want on that reply, GhostZ. :blah:
Hahahahaha.....so it's alright for you to call him a dickweed?

Not really trying to choose sides here but damn....don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.
Old 03-03-2004, 10:11 PM
Banned

Originally posted by 96-speed
Thanks for the personal attack. You're a real class act.

Great website. It is real?

Take care buddy,
Ryan
NO, THANK YOU!! For the personal attack, I was just responding to your IGNORANCE
Old 03-03-2004, 10:13 PM

Talking

Originally posted by InjectedSS
NO, THANK YOU!! For the personal attack, I was just responding to your IGNORANCE
Feel better?

Ryan
Old 03-03-2004, 10:15 PM

Originally posted by GhostZ

Your being wrong about the RR's bears absolute credence to the posts I have made......InjectedSS stated an opinion that you disagreed with and you flamed him for it. You made a post that I disagreed with an posted a direct quote from the person in question to support my side. I asked you if I should have done as you did and flame you off the bat for making an incorrect statement.

See where I'm getting at? If not, I'm not sure what other methods would get it through to you....perhaps we could try another language. Kannst du Deutsch? Verleicht das ist besser oder mehr einfach.

I see that you have no point. Me being wrong about what size someone RRs are has notning to do with Injected comparing a CC306, 847 and a Hotcam.

Ja ich, Sind Sie so dumm wie Ihr Freund? Vermutung so
Old 03-03-2004, 10:15 PM
Banned

hey injected...wanna buy some gaskets for your tight ride?
http://web.camaross.com/forums/showt...hreadid=232656
Yea that sounds just like something puckin stupid that you would do Selling USED gaskets... I dunno what's sadder.. You being stupid enough to sell them, or the retard like yourself that will buy them
Old 03-03-2004, 10:16 PM

Old 03-03-2004, 10:20 PM

Yea that sounds just like something puckin stupid that you would do Selling USED gaskets... I dunno what's sadder.. You being stupid enough to sell them, or the retard like yourself that will buy them
I made that post just for you..i know you could use a set of gaskets for your gride. Just because you showed us some pics of a car on skinnies and slicks and some random 10 sec time slip without 1/8 mile numbers doesnt mean your car is that fast

Why dont u let us know what kind of mods you have...oh wait you cant...
Old 03-03-2004, 10:24 PM
Banned

I made that post just for you..i know you could use a set of gaskets for your gride. Just because you showed us some pics of a car on skinnies and slicks and some random 10 sec time slip without 1/8 mile numbers doesnt mean your car is that fast

Random ten sec slip. Trust me there's plenty more where they came from. Just cause your JEALOUS and have a slow car, doesn't mean that other people do. Some people do go beyond that BIG HUGE 306 cam you have, believe it or not
Old 03-03-2004, 10:28 PM

Random ten sec slip. Trust me there's plenty more where they came from. Just cause your JEALOUS and have a slow car, doesn't mean that other people do. Some people do go beyond that BIG HUGE 306 cam you have, believe it or not
Ok you win Now go watch 2 fast 2 furious with your buddies, you hardcore racer you
Old 03-03-2004, 10:28 PM

I see that you have no point. Me being wrong about what size someone RRs are has notning to do with Injected comparing a CC306, 847 and a Hotcam.

Ja ich, Sind Sie so dumm wie Ihr Freund? Vermutung so
You're really hopeless so I'll just post this up again:

"My point in the most simple way I can put it. Quit ruining threads with useless BS and personal attacks......your first post in this thread was useless and completely uncalled for and did nothing but waste space and bandwidth and a few minutes of everyone's time by turning this thread into junk."

Nice online translator use there.

Wo hast du Deutsch gelearnt? Ich war in Deutschland bei meine beruf fuer fuenf jahre....Ich kann deutsch und Jugoslawich auch. Ich brauche kein Internet zu benutzen fuer eine "snappy comment"....so was denken Sie?

You really aren't getting it.....I'm sure everyone here but YOU can see the point I am trying to make. It seems as if you are too blinded by throwing out random flames to see any real logic. I'm at work and really don't have much more time to waste on you anymore. And resorting to using an online translator in an attempt to flame me by asking me if I'm as dumb as he is really isn't helping any impression of you I'm getting.
Old 03-03-2004, 10:30 PM

Originally posted by GhostZ
You're really hopeless so I'll just post this up again:

"My point in the most simple way I can put it. Quit ruining threads with useless BS and personal attacks......your first post in this thread was useless and completely uncalled for and did nothing but waste space and bandwidth and a few minutes of everyone's time by turning this thread into junk."

Nice online translator use there.

Wo hast du Deutsch gelearnt? Ich war in Deutschland bei meine beruf fuer fuenf jahre....Ich kann deutsch und Jugoslawich auch. Ich brauche kein Internet zu benutzen fuer eine "snappy comment"....so was denken Sie?

You really aren't getting it.....I'm sure everyone here but YOU can see the point I am trying to make. It seems as if you are too blinded by throwing out random flames to see any real logic. I'm at work and really don't have much more time to waste on you anymore. And resorting to using an online translator in an attempt to flame me by asking me if I'm as dumb as he is really isn't helping any impression of you I'm getting.
You win too
Old 03-03-2004, 10:31 PM

I work at RMR as a diver on Safety and I've ridden in his car on numerous occasions.....I can assure you that it's everything he claims it to be.
Old 03-03-2004, 10:33 PM
Super Moderator

Ok, enough guys.

InjectedSS... remember the little conversation we had about 6 months ago about the attacks and language?

There are too many people on here flaming each other. I should just close it but I'll give you guys one more shot. NO MORE childish name calling and flaming. Debate like adults please. Thanks!

Quick Reply: GM 847 or CC306?