LT1 Based Engine Tech 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 Engine Related

How many miles are on your LE heads?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by StLounatic
So if one LE setup hold up, that means they all do? Thats like saying if one messed up, then they will all mess up. See how stupid that sounds?

Also you should look into selling that ugly slow mustang you got. From a quick lt1 to a freaking ugly slow turd. That right there shows me your judgement is complete ****.
What the F does your post have to do with anything? The guy asked for mileage on LE setups, did he not? Or did you bother even looking at the title of the thread?

How am I claiming that they'll all hold up by answering the question?

Anytime, ANYTIME, you want a piece of my Fox you let me know. But here's a tip: You better come get some this year because a single T70 kit is on the way and come points season next year the car will be in the 10's.

Again - ANYTIME you want a piece. I don't really expect you to take that offer - instead you'll spout off on the interweb bashing another make/model. But know this - i'm a racer, not some ******* that puts performance parts on a car so I can drive it around town.

You really should re-read the original post and see what Javier is asking.

PS - If you'd like i'll Fed-Ex you out a box of popsicle sticks so you can finish your birdhouse.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:18 AM

Try again. All you are doing is tossing out stupid guesses as to what your problem is. One of my cars has 170k+ on it, no cats and it doesnt smoke at all on start up or when its warmed up. I also have another one thats got 110k on it, same deal. No oil burned.

I've also seen countless lt1s that get blow by and have oil in there TBs. Yet none of them smokes on startup.
Funny thing is - you're another guy with a turd LT1 who lists "mods" "LSKillah"

So - what does your turd run?

My ugly Fox put down a whopping 246 to the tire - yet I pushed it into the upper 12's. Your LT1 should be right around that number bone stock - i'm betting you could pedal that thing to a 13.5@101 mph.

Nice try.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by DarkHorse
There are those out there/here who will make feeble attempts at turning this into an AI vs LE thread guaranteed.

It has already started with a couple. So, i'll just submit now

...starting with your post? where's there another mention of AI prior to this?
Old 10-03-2007, 08:39 AM

Anytime, ANYTIME, you want a piece of my Fox you let me know. But here's a tip: You better come get some this year because a single T70 kit is on the way and come points season next year the car will be in the 10's.

ohh, I'll come get some before strapping on my jet engine kit next year for my points race season! congrats - your cars are (will be)fast...with boost. So are everyone else's. Your posts are entertaining, if nothing else.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by SS MPSTR
...starting with your post? where's there another mention of AI prior to this?
Doesn't need to be a mentioning by name

We have an AI guy KNOWN for bashing LE on every freaking forum he's on chiming in with his LE failure threads - that's enough for me.

It's a feeble lean towards "his" people.

How is this confusing? Perhaps you don't know Dwayne and his posts as well as I do.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by SS MPSTR
ohh, I'll come get some before strapping on my jet engine kit next year for my points race season! congrats - your cars are (will be)fast...with boost. So are everyone else's. Your posts are entertaining, if nothing else.
Thanks

And to correct you - no, not everyone with boost is fast. There's a guy local that runs low 14's with bolt ons + 10psi on an S-trim.

There's plenty of people right here on this site that can't break into the 12's with a blower

Explain that. Takes more work that what you are making it out to be. You don't just bolt a blower on and instantly run 11's brother.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:51 AM
Banned

What the F does your post have to do with anything? The guy asked for mileage on LE setups, did he not? Or did you bother even looking at the title of the thread?

How am I claiming that they'll all hold up by answering the question?

Again - ANYTIME you want a piece. I don't really expect you to take that offer - instead you'll spout off on the interweb bashing another make/model. But know this - i'm a racer, not some ******* that puts performance parts on a car so I can drive it around town.

You really should re-read the original post and see what Javier is asking.

PS - If you'd like i'll Fed-Ex you out a box of popsicle sticks so you can finish your birdhouse.

Dude i would blow that slow ugly pos off the road. If you lived close to me i'de would love to bus your **** and take your money. I was breaking off faster mustangs then yours when i had just bolt-ons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfzI3UaHj70

Oh whats that? A H/C/I, bolton, and geared mustang loses to a bolt-on lt1. Yet the mustang beats a bolt-on ls1... That was before my car had a cam and before it was tuned. Might i also add this is my slower of my 2 cars.

Also i could care less what you say is going on your slow turd. Fact is right now it makes less HP then my moms neon. Also i hope you are planning on a new block next year to.......

Funny thing is - you're another guy with a turd LT1 who lists "mods" "LSKillah"

So - what does your turd run?

My ugly Fox put down a whopping 246 to the tire - yet I pushed it into the upper 12's. Your LT1 should be right around that number bone stock - i'm betting you could pedal that thing to a 13.5@101 mph.

Nice try.

Nice try what? Your the one trying to talk **** about 2 cars that would light your pos up. Also i would love to see this high 12 second time slip.... Not that i'm in any way impressed with a high 12 second slug, i just dont think your junk is capable.

PS: I listed my sig as "mods" "lsxkiller" just to bait idiots like yourself in to arguements.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:00 AM

Dude i would blow that slow ugly pos off the road. If you lived close to me i'de would love to bus your **** and take your money. I was breaking off faster mustangs then yours when i had just bolt-ons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfzI3UaHj70

Oh whats that? A H/C/I, bolton, and geared mustang loses to a bolt-on lt1. Yet the mustang beats a bolt-on ls1... That was before my car had a cam and before it was tuned. Might i also add this is my slower of my 2 cars.

Also i could care less what you say is going on your slow turd. Fact is right now it makes less HP then my moms neon. Also i hope you are planning on a new block next year to.......

Nice try what? Your the one trying to talk **** about 2 cars that would light your pos up. Also i would love to see this high 12 second time slip.... Not that i'm in any way impressed with a high 12 second slug, i just dont think your junk is capable.

PS: I listed my sig as "mods" "lsxkiller" just to bait idiots like yourself in to arguements.
Yawwwwwwwwwn

You must have the fastest bolt on LT1 in the world - and run yet another dumbass Mustang owner that doesn't know how to put a combo together. Geez, I see it on both sides of the fences - Chevy and Ford. Plenty of guys like you out there.

www.putfile.com/ratedz

I hide - NOTHING.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:01 AM

LOL - Roll Racing?

What a dork. Real men run from a dig - smart men/women run at the track.

Apparently you're neither.

Roll racing.

Old 10-03-2007, 09:20 AM

Can someone move our last few threads to drag racing or something? I don't want to continue to screw up Javier's thread but I do want to continue to spar
Old 10-03-2007, 09:21 AM

That is, if the mighty St Lunatic our resident roll ricer errrr racer doesn't mind going to the Drag Race section where races are run from a dig?
Old 10-03-2007, 09:29 AM
Banned

Yawwwwwwwwwn

You must have the fastest bolt on LT1 in the world - and run yet another dumbass Mustang owner that doesn't know how to put a combo together. Geez, I see it on both sides of the fences - Chevy and Ford. Plenty of guys like you out there.

www.putfile.com/ratedz

I hide - NOTHING.

I wouldnt say fastest, but it sure as the hell ran better then 99% of the others out there. I managed to beat 2 different bolt on ls1's with it. However none of that matters its faster then your pos and that was the topic at hand at the time.

Also a crappy combo? He ran the 03 cobra chase car and the cobra only pulled him to his rear bumper... He also beat the bolt on ls1 in the 3rd race of the video i posted.

You hide nothing, due to the fact you have nothing.

LOL - Roll Racing?

What a dork. Real men run from a dig - smart men/women run at the track.

Apparently you're neither.

Roll racing.

I guess you only watched the first race? I find your post pretty funny considering the mustang owner was the one that wanted to run from a roll. It doesnt matter he got worked HARD from a dig.

Oh and **** yeah i street race. What of it? Its not like i race in traffic idiot. I wait until after midnight when the hwy is clear. Also notice the 2 lanes going each direction, its not like we were line up on a 2 lane road jackass.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:31 AM
Banned

That is, if the mighty St Lunatic our resident roll ricer errrr racer doesn't mind going to the Drag Race section where races are run from a dig?

Again idiot watch the 2nd race. Wow its from a dig. So i guess due to the fact the mustang owner wanted a roll race i'm a ricer? I also guess i'm the only person that has even ran a race from a roll? Again tool hes the one that roll, i wanted the dig. Both happened and both were won by me.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:32 AM

I wouldnt say fastest, but it sure as the hell ran better then 99% of the others out there. I managed to beat 2 different bolt on ls1's with it. However none of that matters its faster then your pos and that was the topic at hand at the time.

Also a crappy combo? He ran the 03 cobra chase car and the cobra only pulled him to his rear bumper... He also beat the bolt on ls1 in the 3rd race of the video i posted.

You hide nothing, due to the fact you have nothing.

I guess you only watched the first race? I find your post pretty funny considering the mustang owner was the one that wanted to run from a roll. It doesnt matter he got worked HARD from a dig.

Oh and **** yeah i street race. What of it? Its not like i race in traffic idiot. I wait until after midnight when the hwy is clear. Also notice the 2 lanes going each direction, its not like we were line up on a 2 lane road jackass.
Sounds like you're racing all the wrong cars there Midnight Ricer.

It's amazing how arrogant and cocky you Z28 owners are now that i'm out of them. I guess I just let it slide by all the year that I had my car - but now I realize that you are just as bad as the LSx crowd.

Your 3.23 geard pig wouldn't hold a candle to the combos around here - it's always the same with you guys - find the most clapped out POS 300k mile Mustang with Flowmasters on it and post a video of it.

Truly pathetic what you'll do to justify your turd.

Last edited by DarkHorse; 10-03-2007 at 09:34 AM.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:35 AM

Someone just lock this thread...

Quick Reply: How many miles are on your LE heads?