LT1 Based Engine Tech 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 Engine Related

I need someone that is smart on cooling, intresting story

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 10:29 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by shoebox
Yet ANOTHER thread. How many does this make?
Originally Posted by 97formula1234

You have posted like 10 times with this problem, and you seem to have a really s#itty attitude towards the people that are trying to help you.
Nobody wants to hear your whinning or excuses for why you are so upset.

If you dont have the IQ to or time to check what people on here have already told you 20 times then pay some one to fix your damn car for you, I for one am tired of spending my FREE time on someone that wont listen.

Oh yeah, use the SEARCH button! Look for how to test a water pump and how to test your thermostate.

If those are fine then take it to a shop and have the coolant tested for exhaust gasses.

You sound like 3 year old crying about not wanting to go to bed.
Originally Posted by 1997whitez28
97formula I thought that the info I gave would help out and narrow things down.Your the one with the attitude crying about nothing. Sorry that you didn't get laid on a friday night. People like you need to keep your mouth and if I saw you and you said that I would smack you. Dude just read it and ignore it or give me some info and thats it. Thanks for replying and can you be a little nicer.What is your IQ? Sorry im not a car nut I want to but im busy running my business and at the same time running a second crew for my boss. I work everyday but sunday's sometimes and I work from 7AM to 5PM or 7PM and I dont have the energy or time to mess around. I'm a "hardworker" I don't like people like you with the way you express yourself. Sounds like when you don't have it your way you like to bitch and if none wants to hear you you keep it bottled up or let it out to other people because its makes you feel better.Cut the sh*t and everybody should help each other. Were not FORD guys or the ricer mentality.I only posted 3 or 4 things but they varied and they were things that I thought that would make it easier for you guys to help me.

To the guy that wrote all that stuff. That info is very helpful even the part that you take the radiator off and wash the fins. I gotta check that steam pipe.
Originally Posted by Dave1980
Nobody wants to read all that bs man. We want to see you take the advise and use it, and report back, and then go from there in the same thread you create.
1997whitez28:

I have asked you MULTIPLE times to STOP posting the same question over and over again, without following anyone's advice. I have spent my time merging at least 5 of the threads, in an attempt to HELP keep ALL the facts about your problem in one place.

I have explained to you that keeping it all in one place HELPS you get the problem solved:
-everyone knows the history of the problem
-everyone knows what suggestions have already been made (and in your case usually ignored).
-everyone knows what you tried and the results.

Threats of violence are way out of line.

The whole problem here is you and your attitude.

This is you last warning.