LT1 Based Engine Tech 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 Engine Related

need help please

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2005, 02:52 PM

need help please

here we go...got my comp tuned went to the track and was running 4-5mph slower than usual, and lost almost a full second.(no engine light was on, so i'm assuming no codes were being thrown). i'm sure it wasn't specifically due to the tune(thinking opti), because my buddy that got the same tune was running 2mph faster in the 1/4(just from the tune), we swapped our computers, and he was running same times and mph with his comp, and i was running the same crap as i was with mine. my car stalled a couple times and had rough idle on and off once i got the tuned comp, and i'm thinking that the opti just started going at that time, but nothing had to do w/ the tune.
got it home, engine light came one, hooked it up to Hypertech Powerscanner, it was throwing the following:code # P0601,P0323, P0332, P0372 (distributor codes & "pcm memory"??)

now the next day, it stalled again, scanned it, and it wasn't throwing opti codes, it was throwing the following:P0200 (injector control circuit), P0332 (knock sensor circuit low voltage bank 2), P1222 (injector control circuit intermittent)
all this happened in october, car is now parked, just wondering if anybody has any suggestions for me, the only direction i'm faced right now is "opti". my alternator and battery are crap also, would that have anything to do with it?
any help would be appreciated