LT1 Based Engine Tech 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 Engine Related

In need of LT1 data logs....

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2013, 10:29 AM

In need of LT1 data logs....

I would post this in the tuning section, but I think there is more traffic here.

I'm looking for good driving data logs of relatively stock LT1's(with no known mechanical or electrical problems) with logs of the pre cat O2 sensors(bank 1 sensor 1 and bank 2 sensor 1) and both long term fuel trims banks. I'd prefer it be completely stock, but that may be asking a bit much. I would also like for the log to have the vehicle speed as well.

For sure, I need to it to be stock internals(stock cam, stock heads, stock injectors etc).

I didn't have the good sense to get a good log of my car stock before my mods and so I have no data for reference. I think I did have a few at one time, but mistakenly deleted them.

I've been doing some data work on my current logs and have noticed that the average 02 switching point is higher on the left side than the right. I'm wondering if this is the reason for my split long term fuel trims. I'm wondering if an offset on the switching points may show up as unbalanced fuel trims if the switching point is set the same for both sides in the PCM.

The amplitude of the sensor output is the same for both sides and there is a minor offset shift showing on the wave between the two.

I want to see if the average switching point of a relatively stock LT1 matches up with the stock Rick/Lean threashold set in the PCM for a stock LT1.

I would go out and just try it on my car, but I've got to get the thing inspected and can't mess with it now lest I reset the silly emissions readiness states. It also would be nice to try and backup my theory with a little data.

If you post a log, please list the mods to the car if any.

CSV files would be nice, but beggers can't be choosers.

You can also email me the logs if you don't have a way to post them.
eerorrer@triad.rr.com

Thanks!

Last edited by ACE1252; 09-29-2013 at 10:35 AM.