LT1 Based Engine Tech 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 Engine Related

pathetic camshaft??

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2004, 05:08 PM
Banned

Originally posted by IanZ28
InjectedSS,

you are a rude person.............it almost sounds like you are 16 years old.

Don't lie.......that's daddy's car. Come on you can admit it.

Some of us have cars that will never even see the dragstrip. I'm here to find out the little things I can do to my car. Example: who makes the best intake (CAI).

I read this cam stuff because it sounds interesting........doubt I'll ever do it because I'd be bound to screw something up taking the motor apart as required for a cam install.
OK troll, with a post count of 15 Im sure your very knowlegable about what goes on around here

Daddy's car? 16? Well first off Im 23, and Im sorry your poor and can't afford nice things. Maybe if you had a good job you could afford to put rediclious amounts of time and money into your car. So don't get all butt hurt just cause I and a lot of other people on here can!

GET IT STRAIGHT! MY First post on here was STATING MY OPINION!! YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN I"LL SUCK YOUR DICK!
Old 01-15-2004, 05:40 PM
Banned

Originally posted by InjectedSS
You don't believe me, PM GhostZ he works at the local track, he can vouch. Or go PM TweakedSS he can vouch, he lives around here. Even better drive your car here and come get broke off

Unlike the rest of some people who wanna feel all good about their mods and pop their hoods etc I don't do that $hit. I don't need to. That's what time slips are for, and that's why HUSTLING is the first word in my vocabulary There's toooo many local trolls that get on here and try to find out what's done to my car cause they all get butt hurt that they don't know.. Then their too scared to race for money etc. PLUS the beauty of knowing people at the track is that you can go there on a day when NO ONE ELSE is there and be allowed to run your car secretly so that NO ONE ELSE knows your time Which gives me all the edge I need when hustling people on the street!

Dude and that's fine, see what's funny is that you never even said that you had a hot cam. So what's funny is that when you read MY POST about the hot cam being gay, you had to say something to back it up cause you didn't wanna feel gay about yourself since you had one You know it's true dude. There's no reason to get all butt hurt for someone stating their opinion. That's what this board is for! Your right not everyone wants to build a dragster and that's fine so don't whine when other people bash on little things that you have. Just cause you think it's a BIG CAM to YOU, doesn't mean that it is

Now if everyone will take a step back and remember that this topic isn't about measuring dick sizes with me, it's about a CAM. So me stating my opinion about CAMS IS VERY RELIVANT to this subject! So STFU and stick to the subject!
Dude, I could care less what your car runs. You're still an assh0le.
Old 01-15-2004, 05:42 PM

Originally posted by InjectedSS
OK troll, with a post count of 15 Im sure your very knowlegable about what goes on around here

Daddy's car? 16? Well first off Im 23, and Im sorry your poor and can't afford nice things. Maybe if you had a good job you could afford to put rediclious amounts of time and money into your car. So don't get all butt hurt just cause I and a lot of other people on here can!

GET IT STRAIGHT! MY First post on here was STATING MY OPINION!! YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN LET ME LICK YOUR DICK!

I rarely pick fights, but after reading your posts here and elsewhere. I honestly doubt you know jack about cars or engines in general, other than what the pro builder told you he did to your car. By the way you treat people, you need a good a$$ beating and before you run your mouth and get all "butt hurt" I am the person to do it.
Old 01-15-2004, 05:48 PM
Super Moderator

Enough.