Super Weird Plug Fouling Problem w/in ---->

PROJECT VITALS:
* 396 stroker LT1 w/ aggresive hyd. roller
* 42lbs. injectors
* Rebuilt opti (vented)
* NGK-TR6 (gapped @ .045)
* BBK 58MM TB

PROBLEM:
When I first fired up the new motor, we were running open headers & using some OLD O2 sensors. It would fire up and run but idled like crap. I didn't run it much like this, just enough to drive 3 miles to the exhaust shop to install the new custom Y-Pipe (with dual 3" cats.) Once at the shop, it wouldn't run. Pulled a few easily accessable plugs (1,3, & 5) and they were all fouled and reaked (sp?) of fuel. We all thought it was logical since the O2's were most likely detecting all the air from the open headers and over compensated with fuel. No prob. We'll just install the new Y-Pipe, replace the plugs and away I go. Not the case. I get home and a few days later decide to check the plugs again. Same thing. FOULED. So I assume it may be the fouled O2's - maybe they went bad. I put in a new set and replaced the plugs again......NEW PROBLEM! Today I pulled plugs 1, 3 & 5 just to check and 1 & 3 were white in color, (not tan or brown like I assume they are supposed to look) and on top of that, #5 was still fouled, semi-wet with fuel. WTF????

So what's happening here? I haven't pulled any on the pass. side yet but I assume that it's prolly the same story there. I'm just curious how just the back one is getting fouled and the rest are running hot. Anyone have input here or have experienced anything like this? What dangers could I encounter in this condition?

The funny thing is, the car runs great! Feels strong, smells pretty clean.

FYI, I have LT1 Edit so if anyone wants to see my file and help out that way, I can email it to ya. The car was tuned for my OLD cam that had a lot less lift and all I've changed was the injector size (36 up to 42lb.) Not sure what else I can change to adjust for the new larger cam or if that's even the culprit.

???