LT1 Based Engine Tech 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 Engine Related

Is there a such a thing as cam surge in sd lt1’s

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2020, 04:09 PM

Re: Is there a such a thing as cam surge in sd lt1’s

Grabbem, you just lost the help of one of the most knowledgeable people on this site.
Old 12-19-2020, 04:59 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by grabbem88
instead of coming off as a dick you should of asked for clarification instead of copy pasting to smush in my face like I’m an idiot.
Actually, I brought the fuel pressure problem problem to your attention 3 months ago, and you never responded.

This all started with your poorly worded statement in post #14 in this earlier thread:

https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/lt1...0/#post7009162

I asked you you to clarify in post #18 of that thread. YOU FAILED TO RESPOND AT ALL. Never followed up to the help I had been trying to give you, nor took the time to indicate if you had resolved the problem.

In the current (THIS) thread, in my post #81, I asked you to clarify what you wrote in the above post.. Your response was just as confusing:

my gauge says about 44psi mostly.

YOU FAILED TO CLARIFY THE ISSUE, MADE IT MORE CONFUSNG

So, trying to help you, in spite of your failed response - I don't even think you take the time to fully read and understand what people are posting - I clarified my request in post #96. You responded that you were not running your 93 intake. Simply added to the confusion, and did not answer the original question.

YOU FAILED TO RESPOND TO MY DETAILED EXPLANATION

Let's try this again.... in post #98 I asked you what manifold you were using, and asked if it had a vacuum connection. Still no response to the main question.... do you have a vacuum line, and is it connected, and does the fuel pressure vary like it is supposed to.

Let's continue trying to get an answer..... AND HELP YOU. Post #101 asked yet again. You did manage to answer "yes it's plugged in", but no response on whether the fuel pressure was varying.....

So..... out of growing frustration, I simplified it so even a 5-year old child could understand it. And finally you respond like (surprise) a spoiled 5-year old child.

And you call me a "dick".

At this point, I'm trying to decide if t's even worth the effort to ban you from this site. Your your attitude and straight-out rudeness it totally unacceptable.

Old 12-19-2020, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Injuneer
Actually, I brought the fuel pressure problem problem to your attention 3 months ago, and you never responded.

This all started with your poorly worded statement in post #14 in this earlier thread:

https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/lt1...0/#post7009162

I asked you you to clarify in post #18 of that thread. YOU FAILED TO RESPOND AT ALL. Never followed up to the help I had been trying to give you, nor took the time to indicate if you had resolved the problem.

In the current (THIS) thread, in my post #81, I asked you to clarify what you wrote in the above post.. Your response was just as confusing:

YOU FAILED TO CLARIFY THE ISSUE, MADE IT MORE CONFUSNG

So, trying to help you, in spite of your failed response - I don't even think you take the time to fully read and understand what people are posting - I clarified my request in post #96. You responded that you were not running your 93 intake. Simply added to the confusion, and did not answer the original question.

YOU FAILED TO RESPOND TO MY DETAILED EXPLANATION

Let's try this again.... in post #98 I asked you what manifold you were using, and asked if it had a vacuum connection. Still no response to the main question.... do you have a vacuum line, and is it connected, and does the fuel pressure vary like it is supposed to.

Let's continue trying to get an answer..... AND HELP YOU. Post #101 asked yet again. You did manage to answer "yes it's plugged in", but no response on whether the fuel pressure was varying.....

So..... out of growing frustration, I simplified it so even a 5-year old child could understand it. And finally you respond like (surprise) a spoiled 5-year old child.

And you call me a "dick".

At this point, I'm trying to decide if t's even worth the effort to ban you from this site. Your your attitude and straight-out rudeness it totally unacceptable.
maybe you should go back and read your 15yrs of posts and see how people perceive your comments. Rude?? Please. 5yr old really my perception of you coming off as a dick is more concrete with your multitude of post over the years TRUST me I’ve read them..

now yes you got short answers
I do 12hr shifts then trying to sneak a text probably got lost in translation not gonna make excuses
I’m a grown *** man and I own my **** when I’m wrong
but I will not be threatened for my opinions you wanna power trip me and band me then do it!

funny for arguments sake my car runs just fine because it was the tune not intake vacuum injectors O2’s

The truth is everything was fine when ultz28 was talking to me and you kept adding to it.

just remember when you ban me that you are no better..
Old 12-19-2020, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by moparman
Grabbem, you just lost the help of one of the most knowledgeable people on this site.
I’ll be fine not the end of the world
Old 12-19-2020, 09:37 PM
Administrator

It is a violation of site policy to continue an argument like this in a thread.

Closed.