LT1 Based Engine Tech 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 Engine Related

Ummm........Jason Cromer...nah.

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2003, 09:08 PM

I've ordered several times from him. No problems at all! Not just Camaro parts, but parts for my Z71 truck too.
Old 12-11-2003, 03:36 AM

Thumbs up

I have ordered several times from Jason and have been very pleased with the prices and the service that I received from him. He has the best prices out there, even cheaper than Dal from the price quotes that I have received in the past.

Also, there is going to be an occasional problem with any business that does high volume sales through the mail/Internet.

The dealership that Jason works for is selling this stuff at a little bit over their cost. They do not have to do this for us. If you have a problem, call Jason an discuss it with him. If that doesn't work then talk to the parts manager or whoever is next in command. They are not out to screw anyone over. If they have made a mistake point it out to them. Jason has shipped probably thousands of orders out to the various fbody board members with most people being very, very satisfied. Nobody is perfect, sh*t happens.

You can always order from GMDirect but I am sure people have had many problems with them also. For one, it takes a while for the part to ship out from them and they gouge you on shipping rates. I have talked to people that ordered from them and waited weeks before receiving their items.

I have never ordered from Dal but I am sure that people have had issues with him. But most have probably been very satisified with him.