CamaroZ28.Com Message Board

CamaroZ28.Com Message Board (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/)
-   New England Area (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/new-england-area-32/)
-   -   Date for NED Cz28.com Meet and Greet (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/new-england-area-32/date-ned-cz28-com-meet-greet-519542/)

CamaroRacing12 05-18-2007 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by chevynutman (Post 4609096)
i'm in for either one as long as i don't blow another tranny--let me know what one and i'm there

cool man. can't wait to meet everyone!... this sat may 19th will be the last day to vote for the date!

ttop1986 05-19-2007 01:28 AM

Yeah Tony I got a DMH motor for my cutout. I figured with the 3000 stall, driving around with an open cutout would be even more stupid than before. :lol: It's a good thing I did too, because it's a bit louder with the extra gas needed driving around. Franks transmission is amazing though!

CamaroRacing12 05-19-2007 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by ttop1986 (Post 4611211)
Yeah Tony I got a DMH motor for my cutout. I figured with the 3000 stall, driving around with an open cutout would be even more stupid than before. :lol: It's a good thing I did too, because it's a bit louder with the extra gas needed driving around. Franks transmission is amazing though!

dude thats so cool... yea i was going to install my headers today sat may 19th but its fricken raining!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i have a small garage but it dosent have enough space to work....but im gonna go out there and see what i can do... maybe take one or both manifolds out. plus my father who was going to help is sick so i dont see myself getting anywhere this weekend. but good news i got a job at sullivan tire... and i can't wait to get more and more auto expirence and wrench time and use some cool new tools and lifts!

BTW everyone the vote will be closed tonight at 11:59pm!

CamaroRacing12 05-22-2007 01:36 PM

ok so it is offical june 2nd at NED will be the offical first new england cz28.com meet... 2 days prior everyone chime in whos going!

ttop1986 05-25-2007 05:28 PM

Tony, also have a test/tune again on the fbody day. :) I have to buy some drag radials by then or I wont bother racing that day. Last year was a joke on street tires and stock stall, and now I have a 3000 Vig. :lol:

CamaroRacing12 05-27-2007 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by ttop1986 (Post 4624342)
Tony, also have a test/tune again on the fbody day. :) I have to buy some drag radials by then or I wont bother racing that day. Last year was a joke on street tires and stock stall, and now I have a 3000 Vig. :lol:

MT ET Street radials brand new $165 a tire at coastal customs...

978-465-1313 call that number and ask for tony.... tell him tony with the camaro sent you he'll hook you up...

but bad news i do not think i will have my headers in by next week... i just started at sullivan tire and i have been busy as hell lately with graduation and stuff... but i will prolly go and chill with you guys... and prolly will still bring the grill and a cooler for everyone who is goin... by thursday night i would like a list of people who are definetly going to be there... so i can bring enough food :)

DarkJuggalo 05-28-2007 01:15 PM

i can make it on 30th definately, thats when ill be bringing out my nova for the first time =D

DarkJuggalo 05-28-2007 01:16 PM

o and what track!?

island dragway and englishtown are both close to me.

ttop1986 05-28-2007 02:29 PM

New England Dragway. Epping, NH. Oh yeah, and I will probably just be watching on the 2nd, I dont have alot of money right now to buy tires with because of my transmission. :lol: So maybe I'll see what she can do on the 30th. :)

CamaroRacing12 05-29-2007 10:56 AM

yea same... my header install is taking way longer then expected with graduation week and starting a new job and all.... we will have two meets and 2nd and the 30th

TedH 05-30-2007 07:33 AM

My car will not be finished.

Parts are on order and will arrive inntime but I won't have a chance to install them.

Plus I am upgrading my old Lincoln Town car to be a tow vehicle. It needs a transmission before I start hauling anything with it so I'm shopping for a rebuild.

I figure why nopt use the Lincoln? Everyone has a truck but heck, the Lincoln is 4000 pounds, V8, rear wheel drive, and probably just as stable or maybe even more so with some heavy duty shocks/springs plus it rides great and has an old but decent Alpine stereo installed.

If anyone knows of a decent enclosed trailer a couple of years old i am looking for one of those as well.

The Camaro needs its exhaust upgraded, new valve springs and roller rockers, plugs and wires, new fuel pump, and the transmission seals need to be replaced from too much sitting, plus quite a few "little things".

I had to wait until I had some sort of preliminary sponsor committment before I spent a bunch of money. I still can't really talk about it but I can say that a media/event company in NY is "shopping" for companies that want to advertise.

chevynutman 05-30-2007 11:36 PM

i'm in same boat just had my tranny rebuilt but i think my converter is no good and do not have funds to replace it.also what if it rains or are we gonna go and hope for the best cause i will take the trip anyway

CamaroRacing12 06-01-2007 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by chevynutman (Post 4634180)
i'm in same boat just had my tranny rebuilt but i think my converter is no good and do not have funds to replace it.also what if it rains or are we gonna go and hope for the best cause i will take the trip anyway

if it rains and the track closes dont go lol no one will be there... we will have another small meet the 30th at NED if neone is up for that...

Ted, once u get that inclosed trailer i might be interested in the one you have now :).... dosent it suck when its racing season and ur car is out of commison? ahhh im so frustrated

chevynutman 06-01-2007 08:36 PM

looks like i will not be joining you guys tomorrow due to unexpected to-do list hope to see everyone at next one

CamaroRacing12 06-02-2007 12:00 AM

alright everyone i will be there... but i dn about the grillin.. i dn if i will be able to get all the stuff ready in time considering i had high school graduation tonight.... but i will be there bright and early ready to watch you guys race... since my header install is taking longer then expected... see you all then!!

I will try to get there as early as possible and getr a nice spot right next to the track on the hottop right after the concession stands..... i will be either in a blue f-150 4 door pickup, or a ****box gold mercury sable... i might even run the sable for fun and get use to the track... (brothers car hehe)