New England Area For members in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

For Sale/trade: '89tta Complete Or Parts For Lt1/lt4 Parts Inside (local)

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2003, 01:09 PM

Cool For Sale/trade: '89tta Complete Or Parts For Lt1/lt4 Parts Inside (local)

I am parting out the '89 Turbo Trans Am. It is complete. Frame is no good, it could be repaired, but I have no time to restore and fix. With 3 other cars, I've weighed my options, and have decided to build a healthier LT1/4. For trade or sale, I have:

- Complete TTA Motor, intake to oil pan, 80,000 original miles, blows ZERO smoke, complete with or without wiring harness and computer. This was/is a very strong motor. Biggest turbo that was on it was a TE-44.

- The above with or without intercooler, and all hardware, and either stock or 3/4 hybrid turbo.

- Rebuilt TH-2004R Tranny w/Art Carr 9" 2600rpm Stall Converter, excellent condition, driveshaft, etc.

- Complete Aussie 9-bolt rear w/3.27 gears (posi) Changed fluid last fall (no miles since then) no shavings, replaced w/redline fluid & GM Limited Slip Additive

- Complete Tan Interior (including Seats); Complete Grey/Black interior minus front buckets

- 1 150mph firebird/trans am gauge cluster complete

- TTA 150mph gauge cluster including factory boost gauge (yes, they all worked)

- Complete hyperflex suspension kit new in box minus tranny mount already attached to tranny crossmember

- flawless rear TTA hatch, taillights and center bird inlay reads "turbo" and misc TTA badges/Indy Pace Car badges

- flawless windshield w/Indy 500 Pontiac banner

- perfect dash pad & console

- t-top bags (2) rear rollover & t-tops

- fuel tank complete w/hot-wired walbro fuel pump & lines

- any body panel you want, lca's, panhard, torque arm, 4-wheel disc brakes, ws-6 components, etc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the stuff I need:

LT1/LT4 355 or 383 block (preferably the stroker, or the rotating assembly)

LT1/LT4 AFR 210 Heads, complete

LT4 Hot Cam Kit

Hooker Longtubes & Y-Pipe

Ported Stock or LT4 Intake (depending on heads)

4.10 Gears/Posi or Complete 12-bolt rear w/4.11's

BMR Tubular K-member & front LCA/UCA's

I know a lot of this stuff is a long shot, but hell, I'm sick of running bolt-ons and it's time to move on already. I have no interest in the TTA, unfortunately, don't know enough about 'em. This would be an excellent conversion for any 3rd gen or g-body, as everything is there needed to do the convert, minus motor mounts/k-member (that's where the break was). I'm in Connecticut, BTW.

Thanx!