no sleepers thread

uhhhh welll..... ummmm...

can't sleep
Old 05-23-2003, 04:48 AM

no kidding, same here
Old 05-23-2003, 04:58 AM

this sucks I'm going to bed!
Old 05-23-2003, 05:45 AM

I work nights but get to spend time on-line. I should change my name from drumhawk to nighthawk. Now that talos and bunker have crashed, I'm the only one left here to mind the shop. This is the time I go to other web-sites that catch the east coast guys in the morning. I like LS1.com, firehawk.com, SLP and trans am project.com. But this is the best web-site I think.
Old 05-23-2003, 07:10 AM

i started work here @ 5am does that count
im still asleep
Old 05-23-2003, 08:06 AM

Hey Ollie, make sure you wake up before quitting time. I'm waking up right now, must be time to punch out and punch the pedal on my hawk. I love quitting time.
Old 05-23-2003, 08:18 AM

Originally posted by Drumhawk
Hey Ollie, make sure you wake up before quitting time. I'm waking up right now, must be time to punch out and punch the pedal on my hawk. I love quitting time.
i got about 7 hrs to go!
Old 05-23-2003, 08:30 AM

Ollie, bring an alarm to work, set it and forget it. Someone here should have helmuts and loops for sale? You're another dude getting paid to be on-line, cool.
Old 05-23-2003, 08:32 AM

Originally posted by Drumhawk
Ollie, bring an alarm to work, set it and forget it. Someone here should have helmuts and loops for sale? You're another dude getting paid to be on-line, cool.
ahahah yep
i do like tech support for MSN Broadband (dsl)
aint a bad job
what about u?
Old 05-23-2003, 06:10 PM

how is everyone getting all these sweet jobs, I'm looking into the flipping burgers terretory while everyone is in the business end & has no education or is school like I am, man I really don't think high of myself
Old 05-23-2003, 06:21 PM

Education is the key to success .
Old 05-23-2003, 06:22 PM

I don't think you're reading my post properly, I'm saying guys like Ollie have sweet jobs, I have nothing.
Old 05-23-2003, 07:01 PM

Originally posted by bunker
I don't think you're reading my post properly, I'm saying guys like Ollie have sweet jobs, I have nothing.
You are going to school, that's why you don't have a job!!
Bunker, when are you done your course? I know some guys who are aicraft mechanics and guys who are pilots. They are good buddies of mine, and I know they will do their best to help me out if the need arises. The pilots usually have some influence with the companies so when you are done, make sure you let me know if you need a job. It's all about networking. Talk to people, don't be cocky, and ask for advice and tips. Let them know that you are stable and looking to make a dedication. This way they will have more confidence in reffering you to their bosses.

Make them feel superior, without making yourself look stupid. People will bend over backwards to help you. If you make people feel like they have power, than they have no choice but to back it up or they look like chumps. The payback is that they will try to get you in on the inside because they don't want to look like idiots. And the mechanics can help you get in on the inside track. Is there any companies that offer an apprenticship program? I can also ask as well and see what can be done.

Until then let me tell you something.. I busted my *** at BCIT for 2 years. 7-8 classes a semester just about killed me. I worked 1-2 days a month and made $200 every month. I struggled as well, but now it's paying off. There is ALWAYS a light at the end of the tunnel. Keep your head up.
Old 05-24-2003, 02:27 AM

Yeah except now thanx to the retards at BCIT I won't be going back for another 3 month I need a job now thats the problem, I wanna kill myself just sitting here, I'm not used to this! BCIT told me I'm going back on the 28th for sure, now they have this weird story & deny they made that promise!!! I'm stupid for listening.
Old 05-24-2003, 02:39 AM

Hey Ollie, tech support sounds cool, way to go and Bunker, your day will come. Your young, going to BCIT and drive a nice 95 bird. I'd say your doing pretty good for your age. Rudy toot toot, I'm the guy from the institute. I'm not from Harvard, not from Yale, I'm the dude from Essondale. I watch the patients while they sleep, I walk soft cause the floors creek, if someone awakes and acts rude, it's in the room I will seclude, some of them I have to sedate, medicate, undertake and appreciate, but I cannot wait, for god's sake, to get out of this place and go race.

Quick Reply: no sleepers thread