FS: LS1 Kooks, C5 Brake Swap, Eibach ProKit, Bilstein HD, Momo Seats, Black 17x11

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 08:57 AM

FS: LS1 Kooks, C5 Brake Swap, Eibach ProKit, Bilstein HD, Momo Seats, Black 17x11

FS: C5 Conversion Brakes, Black ZR1 w/tires 17x11, LS1 Kooks headers & y-pipe, Lid, FTRA, Momo Seats, Spohn Torque Arm, Spohn LCA, Eibach Springs, Bilstein Shocks, Corvette FRC, ls1 Aluminum Drive Shaft, Dual Gauge Pillar Pod, etc

I have a bunch of parts from an 81k mile 1999 Z28 for sale. The parts are all used, but in good condition as described below. All prices are PLUS SHIPPING.

PICTURES (More coming soon):
https://picasaweb.google.com/1087816...qIrdvQp63PlgE#

LS1 Aluminum Drive Shaft (stock), 81k miles on it - $75 OBO

__________________________________________________ ______________
Wolfe 6 Point Roll Bar - Bolt In, Black Powdercoat, Mild Steel: $450 OBO SOLD
This 6 point roll bar has the low slung door bar option, the rear bars go through the plastic to the wheel wells, and all of the bars are fixed and not removable. Overall the bar is fine and useable. You will need to pick up a few grade 8 bolts for the install and the driver's side bar has some wear on it causing the powder coat to come off in a few places. SHIPPING WILL BE BY FREIGHT

Spohn Adjustable Torque Arm, Black, Drive shaft Loop, Standard Exhaust - $230 OBO SOLD
This torque arm is for a 10 bolt rear end. The crossbar is the one for standard height exhaust (no dip), but it was used with Kooks long tubes and y-pipe without issue. It's adjustable and has the front drive shaft loop. It has a poly front mount so it isn't super loud like the rod ended version.

Dual Gauge Pillar Pod, for T-top cars 97-02 (has the vent hole) - $35 OBO SOLD

Corvette Fuel Rail Covers (FRC) - $65 OBO SOLD
Overall good condition. A few light scratches but otherwise clean.

Spohn Tubular Lower Control Arms, Black, Poly Bushings, NON Adjustable - $75 OBO SOLD

Hotchkis Front and Rear Sway Bars - $360 OBO SOLD
Front and rear Hotchkis sway bars, black in color, poly bushings, etc. These are $675 from Hotchkis and are a great handling improvement modification. These are part #2204 and are 1-7/16" Hollow Front, 1" Hollow Rear.

Black ZR1 Wheels with a Polished Lip, 17x11 and 17x9.5, BFG Tires with good tread - $550 OBO SOLD
These have very little curb rash but could use a bit of polishing for the lip if I don't get to it first. Black center with a polished lip. I believe they are AFS wheels, but I will have to double check. The tires are BFG G-Force TA 315/35/ZR17 (rear) and BFG G-Force TA 275/40/ZR17 (front) that have plenty of tread but are getting a bit dry in a few places. Still nice and usable. Rears are about 5/32 of tread and the fronts about 6/32 (they were both 9/32 when new), so about 50% tread left.

C5 Brake Conversion for Fbody (Complete) - $425 OBO plus shipping SOLD
I've got a set of C5 conversion brakes for an f-body. They include the aluminum bracket, red corvette brake calipers, larger corvette rotors, hawk pads, Earls braided lines, and modified uprights to fit the brackets. I will sell these complete and ready to bolt in which means they come with the hubs, uprights, and extended length lugs. This is a great setup for better braking and cheap replacement parts. These are heavy and aren't going to be cheap to ship. This setup is well over $700 from many places online.

LS1 Lid, Black, "LS1" Sticker on top - $55 OBO SOLD

Fast Toys Ram Air (FTRA) - $75 OBO SOLD
It comes with the piece of metal for attaching it to the lower wind deflector and the rubber gasket for the back.

Momo T-Frame Black Bucket Seats and F-body Sliders - $300 OBO (for both) SOLD
I have two Black MOMO seats with sliders. They are in pretty good shape and comfortable enough to drive daily if you really wanted to. The are foam and black cloth. There are holes for use with a 5 point harness. The sliders are modified stock (manual) sliders. The pictures show the fabric as having almost different colors, but that is just the pictures and fabric (like when you brush carpet one way vs the other). The fabric color is black and uniform, but the seats could use a good de-linting. The seats have few tiny holes from what were possibly cigarette burns from the previous owner. Not really noticeable but shown in the pictures.

Bilstein HD Shocks and Eibach ProKit Lowering Springs - $440 OBO plus shipping SOLD

This setup has about 8-10k miles on it. The shocks and springs are ready to run and assembled right now. The spring/shock kit is the black Eibach ProKit and the Bilstein HD shocks. The springs are labeled 3870.001 and 3870.002 and these part numbers just come back as Eibach Pro Kit springs when I search them online. These part numbers are referenced as dropping 1.3 inches. The shocks are part number F4-B46-1914-MO. When I search the shocks, they come back as Bilstein HDs with the old style valving. The fronts are part number F4-B46-2071-MO.

Rear 02 Simulators (pair) - $40 Plus Shipping SOLD
I've got a pair of square plug rear 02 sims for use when deleting the rear oxygen sensors. These worked fine and are ready to install.

Kooks 1-3/4 to 3in collector Headers for 98-99 Fbody with EGR and Air fittings - $460.00 OBO SOLD

These headers are 1 & 3/4in primaries to 3in collectors. The headers come with the header bolts and are in very good condition. They have about 8-10k miles on them and don't have any issues. I believe these are part number 6052S and 6500S-MC.

Last edited by tireburnin; 12-31-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Old 11-15-2012, 08:33 AM

Re: FS: LS1 Kooks, C5 Brake Swap, Eibach ProKit, Bilstein HD, Momo Seats, Black 17x11

Bump for today. Updated the list for sold items.

Thanks
Old 11-16-2012, 04:14 PM

Re: FS: LS1 Kooks, C5 Brake Swap, Eibach ProKit, Bilstein HD, Momo Seats, Black 17x11

PM sent.
Old 11-17-2012, 10:55 AM

once christmas is over if some of this is still around i may be interested in a few things.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:10 AM

Priced lowered
Old 11-22-2012, 03:06 PM

Updated for sold items
Old 11-22-2012, 04:58 PM

Just wondering if the kooks headers will fit LT1 car. I am running Edelbrock Extreem heads 195 CC? I have not been able to find the info on that so was wondering if you knew? I am interested in the shocks/struts, and the headers/ "y" pipe for my LT1 depending on how much shipping would be to 83201.

Thanks
Old 11-22-2012, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by asquared
Just wondering if the kooks headers will fit LT1 car. I am running Edelbrock Extreem heads 195 CC? I have not been able to find the info on that so was wondering if you knew? I am interested in the shocks/struts, and the headers/ "y" pipe for my LT1 depending on how much shipping would be to 83201.

Thanks
Never mind found the answer to that real quick on here whoops sorry, no way they will fit. So much for hoping...
Old 11-26-2012, 09:29 AM

Back to the top - Updated for sold parts
Old 11-27-2012, 09:54 PM

Springs and shocks sold
Old 12-03-2012, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by tireburnin
FS: C5 Conversion Brakes, Black ZR1 w/tires 17x11, LS1 Kooks headers & y-pipe, Lid, FTRA, Momo Seats, Spohn Torque Arm, Spohn LCA, Eibach Springs, Bilstein Shocks, Corvette FRC, ls1 Aluminum Drive Shaft, Dual Gauge Pillar Pod, etc

I have a bunch of parts from an 81k mile 1999 Z28 for sale. The parts are all used, but in good condition as described below. All prices are PLUS SHIPPING.

PICTURES (More coming soon):
https://picasaweb.google.com/1087816...qIrdvQp63PlgE#

Kooks 1-3/4 to 3in collector Headers for 98-99 Fbody with EGR and Air fittings - $460.00 OBO

These headers are 1 & 3/4in primaries to 3in collectors. The headers come with the header bolts and are in very good condition. They have about 8-10k miles on them and don't have any issues. I believe these are part number 6052S and 6500S-MC.
IMAGE#1

Rear 02 Simulators (pair) - $40 Plus Shipping
I've got a pair of square plug rear 02 sims for use when deleting the rear oxygen sensors. These worked fine and are ready to install
IMAGE#2

LS1 Aluminum Drive Shaft (stock), 81k miles on it - $75 OBO
IMAGE#3

__________________________________________________ _______________
Wolfe 6 Point Roll Bar - Bolt In, Black Powdercoat, Mild Steel: $450 OBO SOLD
This 6 point roll bar has the low slung door bar option, the rear bars go through the plastic to the wheel wells, and all of the bars are fixed and not removable. Overall the bar is fine and useable. You will need to pick up a few grade 8 bolts for the install and the driver's side bar has some wear on it causing the powder coat to come off in a few places. SHIPPING WILL BE BY FREIGHT

Spohn Adjustable Torque Arm, Black, Drive shaft Loop, Standard Exhaust - $230 OBO SOLD
This torque arm is for a 10 bolt rear end. The crossbar is the one for standard height exhaust (no dip), but it was used with Kooks long tubes and y-pipe without issue. It's adjustable and has the front drive shaft loop. It has a poly front mount so it isn't super loud like the rod ended version.

Dual Gauge Pillar Pod, for T-top cars 97-02 (has the vent hole) - $35 OBO SOLD

Corvette Fuel Rail Covers (FRC) - $65 OBO SOLD
Overall good condition. A few light scratches but otherwise clean.

Spohn Tubular Lower Control Arms, Black, Poly Bushings, NON Adjustable - $75 OBO SOLD

Hotchkis Front and Rear Sway Bars - $360 OBO SOLD
Front and rear Hotchkis sway bars, black in color, poly bushings, etc. These are $675 from Hotchkis and are a great handling improvement modification. These are part #2204 and are 1-7/16" Hollow Front, 1" Hollow Rear.

Black ZR1 Wheels with a Polished Lip, 17x11 and 17x9.5, BFG Tires with good tread - $550 OBO SOLD
These have very little curb rash but could use a bit of polishing for the lip if I don't get to it first. Black center with a polished lip. I believe they are AFS wheels, but I will have to double check. The tires are BFG G-Force TA 315/35/ZR17 (rear) and BFG G-Force TA 275/40/ZR17 (front) that have plenty of tread but are getting a bit dry in a few places. Still nice and usable. Rears are about 5/32 of tread and the fronts about 6/32 (they were both 9/32 when new), so about 50% tread left.

C5 Brake Conversion for Fbody (Complete) - $425 OBO plus shipping
I've got a set of C5 conversion brakes for an f-body. They include the aluminum bracket, red corvette brake calipers, larger corvette rotors, hawk pads, Earls braided lines, and modified uprights to fit the brackets. I will sell these complete and ready to bolt in which means they come with the hubs, uprights, and extended length lugs. This is a great setup for better braking and cheap replacement parts. These are heavy and aren't going to be cheap to ship. This setup is well over $700 from many places online.

LS1 Lid, Black, "LS1" Sticker on top - $55 OBO SOLD

Fast Toys Ram Air (FTRA) - $75 OBO SOLD
It comes with the piece of metal for attaching it to the lower wind deflector and the rubber gasket for the back.

Momo T-Frame Black Bucket Seats and F-body Sliders - $300 OBO (for both) SOLD
I have two Black MOMO seats with sliders. They are in pretty good shape and comfortable enough to drive daily if you really wanted to. The are foam and black cloth. There are holes for use with a 5 point harness. The sliders are modified stock (manual) sliders. The pictures show the fabric as having almost different colors, but that is just the pictures and fabric (like when you brush carpet one way vs the other). The fabric color is black and uniform, but the seats could use a good de-linting. The seats have few tiny holes from what were possibly cigarette burns from the previous owner. Not really noticeable but shown in the pictures.

Bilstein HD Shocks and Eibach ProKit Lowering Springs - $440 OBO plus shipping SOLD

This setup has about 8-10k miles on it. The shocks and springs are ready to run and assembled right now. The spring/shock kit is the black Eibach ProKit and the Bilstein HD shocks. The springs are labeled 3870.001 and 3870.002 and these part numbers just come back as Eibach Pro Kit springs when I search them online. These part numbers are referenced as dropping 1.3 inches. The shocks are part number F4-B46-1914-MO. When I search the shocks, they come back as Bilstein HDs with the old style valving. The fronts are part number F4-B46-2071-MO.

Posted from Camaroz28.com App for Android
Old 12-31-2012, 02:43 PM

PM sent