Suspension, Chassis, and Brakes Shocks, springs, cages, brakes, sub-frame connectors, etc.

hyperflex bushings

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2004, 12:13 PM

Question hyperflex bushings

I was thinking about ordering the master bushing kit from hyperflex bushings. Do any of you guys know if these are any good?? They are the poly bushings and I have heard mixed things about poly bushings anyway. Let me know any info you have on hyperflex bushings. Thanks.
Old 12-29-2004, 12:47 PM
Administrator

Re: hyperflex bushings

I installed the full "master set".... seemed fine. I eventually replaced the LCA bushings with rod ends, and no longer need the TA bushing with the Spohn TA. But I still have the full ES poly front end.... very solid feel. I briefly had one tiny squeek in the front end, but it went away and the bushings have been silent for 5 years. Also used the tranny mount under a T56, then a TH400, and now under a Gear Vendor O/D.... rugged!
Old 12-29-2004, 01:51 PM

So is the hyperflex kit a ES product??? I thought they were seperate companies. If thats the case, I have no fears in buying it. I trust the ES name I just didnt know about hyperflex.
Old 12-30-2004, 09:56 PM
Administrator

From the Energy Suspension website:
HYPER-FLEX™- OUR FAMOUS Performance POLYURETHANE!

HYPER-FLEX™ is Energy Suspension's unique and technically advanced chemical formulation performance polyurethane. HYPER-FLEX™ has been used on Energy's products that have been awarded 9 U.S. Patents.

Durability is superior to most rubber components that are used for cars, trucks and SUVs. Road salt, oil, and a host of other common under car contaminants will eventually destroy the rubber bushings on your vehicles, not to mention the weight and torque forces that typically compress most rubber permanently!
HYPER-FLEX™ replacement polyurethane components stand up well to contaminants that often destroy rubber and have been engineered to give longer-lasting performance and not compress permanently.

HYPER-FLEX™ is offered in a variety of durometers (firmness or softness), depending on the a particular product application. Performance tested and race proven, it's used for all of our products that require a higher level of performance and durability!
We call it "The Cure!"

If you are modifying, building a new vehicle for scratch or restoring an old one, Energy Suspension's HYPER-FLEX™ performance polyurethane should be the "ground zero" focus of your present and next vehicle plans.
http://www.energysuspension.com/pages/hyperfl.html
Old 12-31-2004, 12:57 PM

Thanks Injuneer