Suspension, Chassis, and Brakes Shocks, springs, cages, brakes, sub-frame connectors, etc.

Line lock/ brake line ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 08:19 PM

Line lock/ brake line ?

I bought a moroso linelock noid and have a simple question when run new lines myself can i use a male fitting with compresson on the other side instead of using a bubble flare on he abs block and the master ? The reason i ask is becouse no one seems to know what a bubble flare is and is almost impossible to buy a tool arond here and off the net they are crazy . If anyone knows where i can buy the prebent lines or lines with the flares already on them and i can bend them myself let me know or if i can use compression that would be great !!! Also what size would that be in a male compression fitting? isnt the front line from the master to the abs block 3/16?
Thanks for any info you can give me
Old 04-02-2007, 09:32 PM

they shouldnt be any more than the double lap flare kits. they're cheap if you have a harbor freight anywhere near you, or if you want to check online at their website.

or, you can have a pipe bent at a local shop with one end bubbled and the other double lap'd...and then go DL from there...doesnt have to be anything but a 3" piece, just enough to have 2 fittings on them.

http://www.harborfreight.com/