Suspension, Chassis, and Brakes Shocks, springs, cages, brakes, sub-frame connectors, etc.

Lowered F-bodies (daily driven or nearly daily) - Chime In

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2007, 10:48 AM

I have the 2'' drop Intrax springs and I am very happy with them. I also have the Bilstein shocks. I have not had a bad experience like many of the guys have mentioned. This was last year. The car was just fine driving around and speed bumps don't bother me since I avoided them before lowering the car. At the time I was running a 3'' Borla exhaust too and there were no problems at all.

Since I have installed a big block in the car so we will see how it works out with the extra weight but the Intrax spring is really stiff and the car has been fine going in and out of the trailer without scraping, and being moved around the driveway.

Good luck with your decision!
Old 01-26-2007, 07:42 PM

GOT EIBACH SPORTLINES..LOVE'EM. I DEAL IN UNDERCAR CRAP EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE. I PUT GABRIAL ULTRA's UPFRONT,ALL THAT ARE NEEDED.DON'T NEED FANCY OVERPRICED STRUTS,AND THEY HAVE A LIFETIME WARRANTY ( FREE REPLACEMENT ANYTIME).KYB GAS ADJUST IN REAR. I HAVE NO PROBLEMS RUBBING TIRES OR BOTTOM.THE ONLY THING I HAVE SCRAPED IS THE AIR DAM UNDERNEATH. I COULD'NT BE HAPPIER W/ THE SET-UP.I GOT EVERYTHING JUST A HAIR OVER $300 / NEW.