Suspension, Chassis, and Brakes Shocks, springs, cages, brakes, sub-frame connectors, etc.

Sam Strano

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2004, 10:27 PM

Sam Strano

How do i get in touch with sam strano directly? anyone know his name under here? I know his website, but would like to pm him or e-mail him directly to see what he suggests for my set-up. I have the rear end pulled, painting it and putting on TA girdile, and the shocks are probably stock and would like to know what i should go with and need to get some advice. Right now i'm thinking ground control coil-overs and re-valved bilisteins. I wonder if that is the best set-up for these cars??
Old 12-29-2004, 11:09 PM

Re: Sam Strano

Go back to his website and get the phone number. Sam's policy is to talk to you over the phone so there's no confusion or lag time or back and forth time. Give him a call and he'll be happy to help and he'll make sure he helps you address exactly what you want to do.

You can trust me, or wait until he tells you the same thing.
Old 12-30-2004, 09:12 AM

Re: Sam Strano

I talked to Sam yesterday. When you call, they will probably ask if you want Sam Jr. or Sr. You want Jr. Or just tell them you need info about an f-body suspension setup. Call him. He may be busy but leave a message. He WILL call you back. And he definately knows f-body suspension. He gave me info I would have never been able to find.

Edit:
Get the number from here-
www.stranoparts.com