Suspension, Chassis, and Brakes Shocks, springs, cages, brakes, sub-frame connectors, etc.

thinking about raising

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 01:36 PM

Re: thinking about raising

Originally Posted by JakeRobb
Did you buy your car new? Is it possible that you have aftermarket springs?

I'll bet there's someone on these boards that would trade you their stockers for your aftermarkets, and maybe even give you some cash at the same time.

Either that or yours are just sagging after nine years of Michigan roads...

Where in Michigan are you? The roads around me are pretty nice, and I'd eventually like to lower the car a bit... do you have any pics of your car that show the ride height?
I do have a pic but not sure how to load it to this link. I live in Burton which is a few miles east of flint,off Belsay Rd. Let me know how to upload a pic if you can. I also have a picture on www.mifbody.com . Look in the garage section, i have the same user name there.Let me know if you find it, thanks
Old 06-28-2006, 03:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: thinking about raising

Originally Posted by michigan2500hd
I do have a pic but not sure how to load it to this link. I live in Burton which is a few miles east of flint,off Belsay Rd. Let me know how to upload a pic if you can. I also have a picture on www.mifbody.com . Look in the garage section, i have the same user name there.Let me know if you find it, thanks
Yeah, that looks lowered up front. I'd actually like to have my car sit about like that in front, but I want it lowered in the back too. I'm not sure if yours is stock in the back, but at least from the pic, it looks like it's not quite as low as I want it to be. Do your rocker panels run parallel to the ground, or is it lower at the front than the back?